Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
there are gnomes and there are bongs, but sometimes one is also the other

what gives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
what is it about being a bong that attracts young gnomes?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

alternatively, what drives vunerable bongs to become gnomes?

Nosfereefer

im just trying to wrap my head around all this bong/gnome business, but it's just too hosed up

Nosfereefer

how can you tell if your bong is turning into a gnome??

Darkman Fanpage
every gnome ive talked to has been a big pothead.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
"Gnome" used to be spelled as "gnombe" until the 1930s, which could be be rearranged into "ME BONG" or "BONG ME". Duh!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

Nosfereefer posted:

im just trying to wrap my head around all this bong/gnome business, but it's just too hosed up

Personally, I love sucking things out of a gnome's rear end. Oh, it's drugs? Well that's just icing on the cake, really.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Nosfereefer

UWBW posted:

Personally, I love sucking things out of a gnome's rear end. Oh, it's drugs? Well that's just icing on the cake, really.

the kids call it "smoking rear end"

alnilam

UWBW posted:

alnilam

*teaching my friend how to use a bong* you crumble the weed up a lil, then you put it in his crotch... then you put your mouth around his rear end. now get your lighter ready by his crotch, here's where the fun really begins

alnilam

*me trying to use a normal bong* okay I'm lost, where the hell is the crotch and rear end??

Manifisto

leprechaun: ok you caught me. I suppose now you want me to tell you where to find my pot o' gold.

me, pulling out a lighter and baggie: not so fast

little munchkin

alnilam posted:

*me trying to use a normal bong* okay I'm lost, where the hell is the crotch and rear end??

lol

----------------

little munchkin
i have never smoked weed out of a gnome but i have smoked weed out of a lawn sprinkler shaped like a rabbit

----------------

FutonForensic

"Mr. President, is it true you rimmed a gnome right in the rear end"

"Well, yes, but I didn't inhale"

Nosfereefer

Manifisto posted:

leprechaun: ok you caught me. I suppose now you want me to tell you where to find my pot o' gold.

Farecoal

There he go
does anyone know where I can find artisan bongs for gnomes??

Farecoal

There he go
Bongs??? I thought you said bombs!!!

*Hundreds of garden gnomes explode across the city, causing hundreds of dollars in damage to lawns*

vanisher

Farecoal posted:

*Hundreds of garden gnomes explode across the city, causing hundreds of dollars in damage to lawns*

Nosfereefer

Farecoal posted:

av/post

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Someone stole my gnome bong and now they send me mugshots from everywhere they got arrested for paraphenalia

Nosfereefer

old folk lore said that gnomes would sometimes abduct young bongs and replace them with one of their own

bongs that were suspected of being gnome bongs would be ostracised even by their own parents

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

lol this seems like a great thing to post out of context in other threads

Darkman Fanpage

little munchkin posted:

i have never smoked weed out of a gnome but i have smoked weed out of a lawn sprinkler shaped like a rabbit

didnt know springlers were for weed i thought they were for water

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Darkman Fanpage posted:

well, you're both right. with the new keurignome self contained bong/sprinkler all you do is place a seedpod in the gnome; and it grows, harvests, cures, grinds, and lights up a bud 4 u while watering the lawn

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Darkman Fanpage posted:

jerry springler

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
gnome bong. dwarf bong. dwemer bong. duergar bong

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Starshark

alnilam posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

alnilam

lol i haven't thought about that beauty in a while

Nosfereefer

that hippy is gonna burn his lips and get his lighter wet :ohdear: where are the bong gnomes when you need them?

Manifisto

this is amazing

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit

UWBW posted:

lol

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

lmao

----------------

City of Glompton

*sucking on a gnomes rear end* ahhh that's the good poo poo

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"You're doing it wrong!"

-Things a bong gnome would never say to someone using it wrong

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

RatEarth

I didn't say that.
but it'd be funny if I did

City of Glompton posted:

*sucking on a gnomes rear end* ahhh that's the good poo poo

Light the grass and suck some rear end

wearing a lampshade

Vulpinetaco posted:

Light the grass and suck some rear end

You know, like, man, were lawn gnomes man, we're all :airquote:on grass:airquote:, you know

cda

by Hand Knit
my lawn jockey bong did NOT go over well. back to gnomes, i guess

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

albany academy posted:

You know, like, man, were lawn gnomes man, we're all :airquote:on grass:airquote:, you know

Lawn flamingoes forming a posse to see how they can get in on the grass action

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread