Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
We need someone to buy the film rights to make the Second Life movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Wamdoodle posted:

There's something kinda similar on Steam right now. Tower Unite: http://store.steampowered.com/app/394690/Tower_Unite/

It seems to be less about griefing and more about seeing what messed up stuff people put in their house/mansions. Games thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3838146

My son was showing me this. Isn't it from the late 90s? There were a bunch of 90's themed worlds that he was showing me.

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaTYFs380rI&t=297s

DanielFromSL is king and I strive to follow his teachings

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

JediTalentAgent posted:

We need someone to buy the film rights to make the Second Life movie.

its basically just taxi driver

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bitter fly posted:

I thought I was the best at grief until I found this man

I had SL griefing down to such a science that I could literally just go a place, and stand there, and people would start screaming at me.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

soy posted:

I had SL griefing down to such a science that I could literally just go a place, and stand there, and people would start screaming at me.

Same but on forums

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Bitter fly posted:

Im from England!

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
DanielfromSL and Britbong are the best SL Trolls since plasticduck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQkYBbM9YyM

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
I still hop around in this game from time to time with people and enter random peoples houses. You can get a lot of people to just scream at you just by telling them it's your house, unreal.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Imagine a tigerlady clipping her hands into her boobs while crouching and standing in front of you, your avatar juts his arm out parallel to the ground, golden coins spawn from your palm, and the ladies jaw distends to devour each one.

Like heaven, basically

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Craftsmen line up outside your castle modeled after the SpaceX building, each one eager to prove that their sonic costume has the most realistic poo poo physics and the most cigarettes.

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

Neurolimal posted:

Craftsmen line up outside your castle modeled after the SpaceX building, each one eager to prove that their sonic costume has the most realistic poo poo physics and the most cigarettes.

holy poo poo incredible

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

Also if anyone wants to screw around and annoy people in second life sometime hit me up with a pm and i could add you and hit you up with an invite to a group!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i feel like trolling people in second life isn't sporting any more. anyone that is still playing second life has already trolled themselves more than i ever could :shrug:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Rutibex posted:

i feel like trolling people in second life isn't sporting any more. anyone that is still playing second life has already trolled themselves more than i ever could :shrug:

Your avatar works perfectly for anyone still playing SL.

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

Rutibex posted:

It's really hard now to even find people who're good to annoy tbh, most of 'em just eject you from their land and ban you. :(

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I cannot loving wait for the VR-chat trolling vids to start rolling in.

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

Motherfucker posted:

I cannot loving wait for the VR-chat trolling vids to start rolling in.

IF I ever get a VR set, I'll make sure to do some with all my buds who already do the YT vids, dunno if any of them are gonna grab VR for it.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Heck yes Second Life with goons. I just logged in and the W-Hat gravestone is pretty sad. My account, sorry, my ~Second Life Birthday~ was April 23, 2004, four days before W-Hat. Sad.

EDIT
Man where is mendel.oz, I miss yelling HOT 108 JAMZ

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Dec 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

KakerMix posted:

Heck yes Second Life with goons. I just logged in and the W-Hat gravestone is pretty sad. My account, sorry, my ~Second Life Birthday~ was April 23, 2004, four days before W-Hat. Sad.

EDIT
Man where is mendel.oz, I miss yelling HOT 108 JAMZ

if youd like an invite to the dead w-hat group i made i could probably send you an invite or you could join the one plastic.duck made a while back! both should be searchable still.

• Locked thread