Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
guys it is hot as gently caress right now and them santee annee winds aint helping anything its hot at balls today is going to be the hottest world series game ever played and the wind is gonna blow homeruns back into the park! it is loving hot out right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
It's mildly cold here :c00l:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its nice and sunny out and i have a ton of poo poo to do but guess what im stuck at work and aint nothing going on <:mad:>

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
are you still on fire?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Cold and drizzling. Proper late October weather.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
hot blooded
check it n see

got a fever of 103

phx is like 90°F out, it's dry like salami

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
yea its hot rn

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Burt Sexual posted:

are you still on fire?

the NorCal fires are almost out i think but very good chance more giant ones in SoCal due to extreme heat and wind conditions -- I guess mother nature didnt get the notice that its illegal to smoke in California!!!

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
It is not hot in Chicago, op

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
You're wrong Nooner, its a seasonal 55 degrees.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the last time it was this hot the local news had a lady go stand on the corner of topganga and ventura to watch the temperature sign on the bank there lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

it's 42 degrees and windy as gently caress op

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nooner posted:

the NorCal fires are almost out i think but very good chance more giant ones in SoCal due to extreme heat and wind conditions -- I guess mother nature didnt get the notice that its illegal to smoke in California!!!

try not to burn down all the pot fields again

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
God is trying to murder California and I wish *HIM* the best.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
55F and cloudy here. I like Fall.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I WANT TO GO HOME

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
it's chilly but clear skies today. fall's good.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
im going to turn on my air conditioner

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

55F and cloudy here. I like Fall.

i like seasons, itd be a shame to have one. Hot af

* two if you count 'on fire'.

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
Cooling down here - supposed to drop below 40 tonight. I switched the heat on.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
hot october means skimpier halloween costumes. checkmate season havers. socal ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
durr, i ;like to live in a place where i have to wear a parka for halloween. haha. said nobody ever. gently caress off

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Smythe posted:

durr, i ;like to live in a place where i have to wear a parka for halloween. haha. said nobody ever. gently caress off

sorry, i don't trick or treat anymore. have fun tuesday night tho!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Smythe posted:

hot october means skimpier halloween costumes. checkmate season havers. socal ftw

Yeah, but live in a college town. :discourse:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Smythe posted:

parkas can be very stylish

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"
It's 90 in the Bay Area, CA too. I thought the melting ice caps we're supposed to fix that.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Nooner posted:

guys it is hot as gently caress right now and them santee annee winds aint helping anything its hot at balls today is going to be the hottest world series game ever played and the wind is gonna blow homeruns back into the park! it is loving hot out right now

You know it's hot out.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

It got to 104 yesterday, already 100 now, I'll check in an hour or two when it maxes out

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

It was 105 last Wednesday. Welcome to Phoenix, bitch. I haven't turned on the heater in 10 years. I don't own a jacket. I have never seen snow tires. I was 19 when I saw snow for the first time. It will be upper 90s until December. I can use a pool all the way through November, but I never do because I don't feel like it.

Suck my dick, nooner.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my fan was blowing in hot air to my rooom this morning its bullshit. 98 degrees on teh coast!!!1

at least the AC in my BMW is ice cold :cool:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Please don't live in Phoenix.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im flyin to colorado Friday for some footbaw and see some friends and im gonna bring my coat because its gonna be nice and cool like 30-50F

i hope i can see my breath thatll be cool too!

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Nooner posted:

the last time it was this hot the local news had a lady go stand on the corner of topganga and ventura to watch the temperature sign on the bank there lol

Pretty sure that signs on the gas station friend.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

Please don't live in Phoenix.

I enjoy living in Phoenix even if it is hot as gently caress for half the year

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I enjoy living in Phoenix even if it is hot as gently caress for half the year
I've never actually been there, but I liked Tuscon and I'm sure Phoenix is fine.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol the world series is gonna be a roaster

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I enjoy living in Phoenix

lol hosed up if true

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:feelsgood:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Nooner posted:

Wanna hear more about this sign!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Signs are cool

• Locked thread