Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

I've been stupid busy with work/life/travel but a server merge has me itching to fire this up again, how are the populations now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Medullah posted:

Today is the first day, but so far Star Forge is on fire.

Rad. See you all soon, as I ride into space on nonentity

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Medullah posted:

There's like 3 people that will get the Hecubus reference :D

But sorry, best Captain title is and always will be mine.

Lol what's going on with your companion there

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Medullah posted:

That's not my companion, that's just decoration on ye ol' Goon Squad flagship.

Classic goons

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nonentity posted:

Also,

Enjoy

You're pretty.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Non that red speeder looks fantastic

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Non I love that train

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Agreed, I don't have time to play very much, but I absolutely love how I can login whenever I have time and get my star wars fix bascially treating it like a singleplayer game. I do wish they made poo poo like mounts account wide like gw2 so alts didn't feel so lame.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Ossipago posted:

They are account wide, you just have to pay to unlock them. Buy more gems cartel coins dude.

Oh my god what, I didn't know that!!!

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

The system reminded me more of LOTRO, if that helps you at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I can honestly say SWTOR has the best "dress-up" system of any MMO I have played. WoW's is absolute garbage. Been playing ESO lately and its cosmetic gear is meh... got it's pros and cons. Better dye system, but otherwise mostly inferior.

GW2's is faaaaaaaaaaar better, and blows every other MMO out of the water for pretty princess dressup. But, of the "games with a wardrobe system worse than GW2" crowd, SWTOR's works just fine.