Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

So I have downloaded the latest version to give this a try again. It's updated, organised the data, 100% complete and has been sat like that for hours with the play button greyed out.

Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Medullah posted:

Assuming you're using the standard launcher go to the bitraider folder, which should be something like C:\program files\electronic arts\Star Wars\bitraider. You'll see some files with an extension like .XFS. Delete those and it will force a recheck of files, that generally solves that issue

I had already done this but then I went into the launcher settings and disabled bitraider altogether and that worked so cheers for pointing me in the right direction :)