Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
You created this new thread so you could post your Sexy Skadge. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

On the subject of class stories if you want to play a snotty space bigot Jedi Consular is right for you. There are so many options for talking to people like they're wasting your precious Jedi time. The only thing missing is being able to call someone a big stupid jellyfish. The female VA is perfect for this.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Thank you for posting those mount codes. These are the first really cool mounts I've had.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

By God if I don't get an option to cut Skavak's balls off I'm going to be disappointed.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

My old characters had stockpiled alot of materials so I've been holding off for the merge to try and sell them. One way or another my alt army will be undergoing a serious inventory cleanout.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

More time for STELLARIS! :hellyeah:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I got to keep all of my names. :woop:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Medullah posted:

More free stuff -

SPECIALFORCES - Enter into the "code redemption" under "My Account on SWTOR.com to get a set of Battlefront 2 inspired armor. (Expires 11/10, supposedly)

Thank you! My operative already wears that helmet but I've been starved for decent Imperial chestpieces.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I was gone so long that the weapon qualifications of some of the companions changed. I had to dig around in my inventories to make sure everyone had something they could use.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Preechr posted:

When I first came back after something like 4 years away, I noticed they had taken the pants off of all my companions and mailed them to me. At first, I thought I had been a pubbie or something.

This has happened to me a few times over the years when I've been away for a while. Every single companion was pantsless.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

All I want is a Star Wars TC of The Division. :pray:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Proud Christian Mom posted:

SWG begs to differ. The only thing that consumed more of my time than playing dress up for a bunch of characters as Tailor was decorating my houses.

There were so many ways I could arrange and display my bofa treats and maroj melons. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

As Jedi consular you can constantly be an elitist dick to people and it's pretty entertaining.