Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Medullah posted:

Nope. Almost none of the female romance companions. "We feel they deserve more than just a side mission, so we want to do their return right".

Raina Temple is coming back as part of the new Flashpoint at the end of the month, which makes sense based on her initial story.

Too many people got angry about there not being enough Vette and Kaliyo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

neurotic posted:

This is why I killed her when I had the chance. PROTIP: If the game gives you the option to kill a companion, do it. You won't regret it.

Killing companions should be based on the quality of the class story they're from.

That means you die if you don't have a class story. :rip:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

super sweet best pal posted:

The only way this would happen is if the backlash against Battlefront 2 makes Disney pull the license from EA. Kind of unlikely.

Unless EA finds a way to be exceptionally terrible the worst that’ll happen is them losing exclusivity.

In other words I give it a 50/50 shot.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

Even better than SW? I was about to take my warrior through the expansion but might hold off for the sorc I was planning to roll

Towards the end of the end of the Sith Warrior story you're someone's personal assassin. At the end of the inquisitor story you're on the dark council, have part of the imperial military reporting to you and own entire planets. While this isn't really followed up much on, cruelly consolidating your power is what the inquisitor story is all about. I mean, when it isn't about capturing ghosts.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Marr takes a slightly different tone with you at least. But 99% of the time the lines are the same for all classes so that’s a bit of a problem.

Also the one or two “class quests” in the expansions have to answer “where’s my power base” with “uh oooh look a Sith artifact!” Now while the inquisitor is an ADD force using tomb raider it’s still really dumb.