Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy.

Cross-Section posted:

Ugh, I just spent a month's sub fee because I'm stupidly afraid of losing my silly gimmick names :v:

Dang, you're right.

...Resubbed. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy.
Hey Medullah, how many funbux do you get per month from subscriber referals? :v:

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

I lost Jan. :sigh:

I'd renamed one of my L65s to free the name for an alt, should've finished levelling that alt up.

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

Help me out here, I'm bad at this "loot crate" stuff. If I want to pretty princess in this game, there's 4 sources of Cartel Market armour:

1. "Limited time" Cartel Market direct purchases, (i.e.: Gold Scalene currently)
2. "Permanent" direct purchases (i.e.: Thexxan's Robes)
3. Random pieces from opening current packs/hypercrates
4. Occasional direct purchases of sets from previous packs/hypercrates

Are the ones that don't mention limited time really permanent, or do they eventually phase them out? If there's something in particular I want from loot boxes, is it really worth using hypercrates or should I just try the AH? I guess this varies for each one, as I recall Satele Shan's armour was super rare?

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

I said come in! posted:

Don't spend your money on the loot crates. They are horrible. You will get duplicates and useless items from them. Play the game normally to amass credits and buy what you want on the auction house.

Oh, I'm not really looking to "spend" money, I just happen to have ~20k funbux sitting around from cumulated security key + subscriber + referral bonuses. That's why I was asking specifically about the Cartel Market rewards.

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

This is a bit of a crapshoot, but is there anything that can be done about SWTOR's terrible mouselook? It's a bit hard to describe, but I've always felt it's stuttery, and I especially notice it now that I've been playing Overwatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

SirPhoebos posted:

I gotta say Alderaan is really scenic and-

wait, no...

no, no, no, no, no....

BIOWARE INCLUDED THE KILLIKS! :cry:

What do you have against telepathic ants? :colbert: