Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

Dick Trauma posted:

I was gone so long that the weapon qualifications of some of the companions changed. I had to dig around in my inventories to make sure everyone had something they could use.

When I first came back after something like 4 years away, I noticed they had taken the pants off of all my companions and mailed them to me. At first, I thought I had been a pubbie or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Aleth posted:

Also not only do you links not work still on SA they don't even show up anymore. You can only see that there's anything there by seeing the bbcode in a quote window.

They show up fine in Awful app.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Schneider Heim posted:

Does Revan in the game ruin KOTOR Revan? Is it a step down from his previous characterization?

Completely.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

While Makeb does suck on replays, I never pass on the opportunity to kill Hutts.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

You get some buffs for being in the guild and can use free no-cooldown teleports to and from The Space Bar, our mighty goonship, which has all useful amenities concentrated right where you teleport in. Never go hunting a mail terminal, vendor, bank, item mod station, or exchange ever again.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

You get to butcher Arcann on live television broadcast, if that’s your thing. Alternatively, you can make him kneel before Zod. I guess you can also shake hands but what kind of bitch baby does that?

Preechr
May 19, 2009

All of those characters were garbage. Sera was the very embodiment of lolrandom BEEEEES! I benched her permanently the moment she was introduced.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

I barely remember the ending to the Consular story. Is that the one where you murder some dude in a basement? Because that one felt pretty abrupt.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

nonentity posted:

http://dulfy.net/2018/05/02/swtor-upcoming-items-from-patch-5-9/

This weapon set is my gift to you. Enjoy.

The paint stripes do something fancy

Those blasters look fantastic. Also, that turtle :3:

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Looks like the event outfit or euphoric correllian dyed black/purple, with one of the many bikini bottoms (ventilated triumvirate, dancer, etc.) and the Karagga hat.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

The terrible secret of uprisings is that they become much easier if you kick a pubbie and replace them with a healer companion.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

You can kill skadge during KotFE, if you want.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

You get to kill Koth and teach the zakuulians why you don’t gently caress with the Empire, starting with space 9/11 and then escalating from there. It’s not the best story, but it was tolerable for me.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Cross-Section posted:

Y'all are endlessly re-litigating TLJ when there's CONTENT to be discussing

:haw:

:vince:

Preechr
May 19, 2009

TheShadowAvatar posted:

Yeah it's pretty goddamn awful. Actually being able to romance Light side Jaesa would have been nice? But Darkside she just goes all "Give me a child on this pile of bloody baby skulls!!!"

You can, now.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Xerophyte posted:

Ah yes, pugnic succession.

This is not getting enough love.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

clone on the phone posted:

Given that I'll never finish playing through the Eternal Throne stuff, please spoiler me on the light/dark choice outcome regarding valkorian in my head

All roads lead to sitting on the throne. Surprise, valkorian was playing you because he wanted your body. You destroy him and then either rule the galaxy with an iron fist or hippy dippy happy people holding hands and use the eternal fleet to provide relief. It doesn’t matter, it all falls apart.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Airspace posted:

Having only done part of ET (for some reason I enjoy Fallen Empire and will happily go through it repeatedly, ET can't keep my enthusiasm), does it actually fall apart on screen or does the game just ignores that you run an empire and a poweful battlefleet for the sake of the plot?

Oh, it falls apart onscreen. You lose your doom ship and your bullshit fleet. You retain most personnel and your planet.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Honestly, there are worse ways to spend $15.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

I jugged around a bit with LS Jaesa, no problems.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Doesn’t Vowrawn become Emperor if you get Acina killed? A shame, because they are both good characters, but I’m glad he made it.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

ETA until it gets cancelled out of the blue so they can put more loot boxes into battlefront 3?

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Medullah posted:

I asked Eric specifically about weapons in outfit designer. He said it's something they really want to do but the work effort is huge, and right now they're more focused on expansion work.

I don't ever see them allowing for weapon changes. That would be an extraordinary work effort to redo all animations for all moves.

They could fund it by selling the original tracer missile animation to that one weirdo for 500,000 cartel coins.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Yeah, it’s not even particularly evil, and while he doesn’t like it he doesn’t really pitch a fit about it either. Killing him is the lawful stupid option.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

He was going to suggest Heatseeker Missiles get an animation change. Which one were YOOOOOUUUUUUU thinking of? :smug:

It’s like he couldn’t even detect a trace of irony. :haw:

Preechr
May 19, 2009

He had to tempt the player into killing him somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preechr
May 19, 2009

The best credit purchases I ever made were the ones that reduce quick travel cooldowns to zero.