Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

After a very long hiatus I am pleased to see Sith Jugg is still a meaty beast of a class to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Promethium posted:

She can die in Fallen Empire, I think the complaint is about not being able to do it back in vanilla when she arguably deserved it more. In the expansion she doesn't do anything that your insurgency isn't also doing.

The only companion I've ever clicked the execute button on is Quinn because he somehow didn't learn his lesson the first time.

Skadge died immediately

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Aleth posted:

:gonk: You MONSTER.

I'm not sorry I murdered the thread's weird rapist waifu

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

CeeCee posted:

They locked hide helm behind a pay wall. Idc, what else I get, THAT makes it the worst F2P model in my book.

Do they still restrict you from equipping the best tier of items/mods unless you pay them a few bucks?

"Best F2P model" lololololol

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Medullah posted:

How would you change it? How would you make the F2P more attractive without losing subscribers?

Not loving charge for the ability to hide your headgear or for the 'privilege' of wearing gear for starters.

Just do what other, less lovely F2P models already figured out were attractive bonuses and remove the dumb bullshit.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

I'd kill for an unlimited account crafting storage bag for subscribing like ESO provides

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Been a minute since I was in the groove, is Sith Jugg still a hilariously good dps doer or did they get around to making it pure tank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Honestly nothing has beat being so patient and level headed that I drive jedi into fits of rage in the LS warrior story