Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

It's been a while but Agent was the best story, especially if you went full Light Side. Smuggler was real good, Bounty Hunter and Trooper were fun.

There weren't any stories I DISLIKED, that's certain. Being a Light Side Sorc was pretty amusing. Reasonable Sith is very Reasonable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

I liked Kaliyo. It was especially fun to ruffle her feathers as a goody-two-shoes boy scout. Admittedly I don't remember KOTFE's plot super-well. I'm going by most of the Agent stuff.

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

Medullah posted:

People that played originally hated Kaliyo because she was the only companion you had for 30 hours. And like someone else mentioned, if you just said gently caress it and only used her, you were in for a rude awakening when you lost her on the final planet. I was one of those people, because as an Operative I needed a tank companion to keep enemies turned.

poo poo was difficult back then

Ah. I don't think I ever got Agent that far back in the day. Just level capped Bounty Hunter and then unsubbed. Yeah, that'd be a huge fuckin pain

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

The one time I got annoyed with the companion system as it is was playing a Light-side BH. There's absolutely no way I would associate with Skadge. I'd sooner blow his head off than let him near my ship, but the game would basically only let me be like "You better behave, young man, or else!" so I can get peoples' dislike for Kaliyo