Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Just gotten to Hoth with my Bounty Hunter and the only thing that I want out of this, is more opportunities to tell the Mandalorians that they are a bunch of morons. I'm here to make money and not wax about your dumb traditions and rituals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I'm on EU so until they merge everything into one lovely megaserver I'll be stuck here.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Chapter 2 of the Knight revolves around planning an assault on the Emperor and Chapter 3 deals with the fallout of that basically.