Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I know preferred players can't send mail but can they receive it from other players? If so, I have like 60 mil spread on my 70s, and can send you some for your color crystal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Consular is my favorite force sensitive story. It doesn't work dark side though. It feels like it was written for Jedi Mc Light, and not being that at least to an extent means your story makes no sense. There are some good dark choices, especially early on, where it asks you 'does a jedi give in to save someone now, or emotionlessly choose to sacrifice one person for the good of thousands or millions'.

And you even get to defend these choices with jedi code stuff.

But the main dark side choices aren't that and suck.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

DS Jaesa is far too extreme for me. The fact that one of her first post-gaining conversations involves her Bragging about how she seduced and then murdered a republic officer while having sex, and implies that she got off on the combination of sex + murder... just turned me off her entirely, to the point where I actually restarted my SW and went predominantly light with some dark mixed in, just to get light jaesa.

Both are too extreme and despite being able to 'mix' it, the LS and DS choices are both dumb and extreme in many cases too. LS is constantly Emotion is wrong, lets be jedi, blah blah and Dark side constantly going ONLY THE STRONG DESERVE POWER, MWHAHHA gives mixing it sometimes this... terrible tonal dissonance with itself. The devs really needed to add a third neutral path where you could go 'jee, murdering everyone isn't the best idea, but enjoying life and being free to do it is great!'

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Yeah, if you watch the story stuff, she is your 'contact'/boss/person who hired you for the first arc.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Oh. Yes, very different. Sounds amusing though.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I've been hanging out with an imperial pubby guild called Disciples of Bogan, and they're pretty chill people. They currently do 3 SM Op nights a week, to let newbies experience op stories, but come September they're gonna switch one of the two nights over to serious attempts to gear and stuff.

They have a republic side guild that is pretty active (10ish online at a time) but I'm not currently in it because I'm focusing on my Sniper. Overall the number imp side tends to sit at like, 15-20.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

My big issue with Kaliyo when I first played is that I had to do her companion quests to get LEGACY completion. I could not refuse them. Even as she lied to me multiple times, manipulated information to twist me to her cause, and openly told me that she'll probably shoot me one day if I keep getting in her way.

You can threaten her 40 times with 'lie to me again, and I'll kill you' and you never get the chance, and it's annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

My current agent gets along mostly well with her, because I'm playing my agent as a double agent from the beginning. I am choosing every choice based on 'what do I think is worse for the Empire'. Sparing all its enemies in light side choices, executing every sith I can with dark side ones, letting imperial civilians be bombed for the lulz.