Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Is XP still manageable if you don't subscribe? I haven't played in a while and am not ready to resub yet but I've been thinking about getting back in.

Also I haven't played in like five patches. Any major changes to the classes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

I said come in! posted:

Did Bioware remove the helper droid for solo Flashpoints? How do you get that back?

No I did one with it just last week. Should be in your mission items if you have the Story flashpoint on.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
when my computer gets back from the shop I'm finally going to sit down and beat every class story

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Is there really any benefit to doing the side poo poo in KOTFE? I just keep opening crates of bad looking gear I don't want and doing really annoying lengthy side quests, and they want me to grind more crates for every Star Fortress? Should I just mainline the story until endgame?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I appreciate KOTET for not just being Zakuul corridors stuffed with skytroopers over and over but boy is it A. short and B. filled with the worst antagonist in the game

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Cythereal posted:

One of the devs really, really loved Vette.

It was a dev lady talking about Fenris from DA2 and given the hell she caught from internet shitheads over that quote she can gigglesquee all she wants

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
the replacement isn't nearly as good

the Jedi version with the spinning leaping slash is way cooler

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Playing this again for some reason to keep me occupied till the next FFXIV expansion

I'm in a rut because I really want to play a shadow/assassin but I've already done the Inquisitor class story and the Consular just seems so lame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

DrunkenGarbageCan posted:

For the better let some of the Classic WoW buzz die down. Between that and the natural lull before and expansion probably gonna be pretty slow the next 6 weeks.

October's the next FFXIV patch, however.

There's really not a good time to release this!