Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

what a long, strange trip it's been.

This was my first "traditional" MMO that I made it to max level. I have really enjoyed this game in the past. My favorite classes have been Jedi Guardian/Jugg or Vanguard/Powertech. I've been following this thread for a week or so now and wanted to throw a few comments out there.

With regards to the Trooper storyline, I thought it was quite good. I played a mainly dark side trooper and one of the major dark side choices I think at the end of Act 2 was super satisfying. That one choice sticks out in my mind more than any other class story.

That being said, I pretty much have one of every archetype to max level. (Jedi Shadow/ Sith Sorc for example) However, there are a few mirror classes that are tickling my fancy to relevel on the Empire Side. I was thinking of leveling a Powertech as my current BH is a merc. However, Sith Assassin and Operative both tickled my interest last night as I was trying to find up to date class guides.

How are Powertechs in the current game? What about stealth classes like Deception Assassin or the corresponding stealth build for Operative?

Doing burst damage seems fairly interesting and having stealth seems like an interesting change of pace. The last stealth class I used in the game was a Shadow but that was back in the beginning of the game. I also only used the shadow as a tank. I cleared Soa when that was current content as a shadow tank.

Are all companions now roughly the same? I remember when Treek was considered "the best" companion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU