Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.
Are any of the Endless Throne expansion missions co-op by chance? I've been looking around but never found anything formal on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!

Medullah posted:

You can invite people to observe and help you fight, but by and large the expansion content is single player. Keith (new producer as of earlier this year) has noted he wants to bring in more multiplayer content (raids, warzones, flashpoints) but the actual story content will pretty much always be single player. They haven't released actual numbers, but based on everything they've done with the game I honestly believe the majority of players since 2014 play mostly solo content. You just see the vocal minority posting about lack of group content, and the hardcore MMORPG players have already left.

Yeah just wondering if I can play it with the girlfriend and do the adventure with her as that was the main reason I got her to join.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!

Medullah posted:

You can tag along and she can invite you into her instances, but you're just an observer during dialogue.

That'll be perfect. For once (during chapter 1) I will be in her head...

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!

LegionAreI posted:

The Copero FP might look nice but it is literally the worst slog in the game for me. I spent an hour and a half in there just grinding down these loving ridiculous mobs and I couldn't finish because I have something to do, so I'll have to do it all over again. What a loving waste of time.

My Sniper isn't super geared but I'm not terrible off - literally gently caress this instance.

Same with me on my tank bounty hunter. Took me 3 and a half hours.

Got to the end, then next thing I know, the game prompts a massive Nvidia Kernel error with a shader that nearly crashes my entire system. Never saw anything like this before from SWTOR or any other game until this instance. 3.5 to 4 hours wasted.

Oh and it happened at the last boss battle half way in.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!

Medullah posted:

XP was retooled in 4.0 so a subscriber with no XP boosts can level via class story and planetary quests only, no side missions. You can skip the planetary missions and do some heroic missions or PVP here and there to keep up.

I can confirm doing heroics (manageable solo) and story quests will keep you properly geared (mostly) and definitely well leveled.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!

Medullah posted:

The best deal is the 90 day Amazon bundle .

Accurate. Also you can use this promo over and over again for extra coins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
Haven't jumped on this a while...

Any new updates or missions since the whole "Train" mission?
EDIT: Actually wait, the last mission I did was the one on the Chiss world.

Malek fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jun 14, 2018