Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2
I haven't played since Tyth, the first new raid boss they released a few months back. I never did the hard mode version of that fight. Has there been much added since? I know there's a new stronghold, one new flashpoint. Has there been any new story? I genuinely don't remember anything I was doing on Iokath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2

Waldorf Sixpence posted:

I haven't played since Tyth, the first new raid boss they released a few months back. I never did the hard mode version of that fight. Has there been much added since? I know there's a new stronghold, one new flashpoint. Has there been any new story? I genuinely don't remember anything I was doing on Iokath.

I logged back in to find they've added 1 flashpoint, about 30 mins of story (including said flashpoint), and a raid boss I can't access because I need to clear Tyth again and no one is grouping for that so it can't be done. RIP

E: they also added some rakghoul uprising which on normal difficulty is literally harder than nightmare mode raids. What the hell is going on?

Waldorf Sixpence fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Nov 9, 2017

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2

Kly posted:

are flashpoints pve missions? like if i do 3 group finder flashpoints will i get the new companion? or are "missions" something else?

Any group finder content that you get the daily reward for is valid. So don't do 3 story mode uprisings like I did only to learn just one of them counted.