Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I'd beg my parents to move out of the poo poo-rear end southern nowheresville town I grew up in, it sucked there and will always suck there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

mind the walrus posted:

How far away was your nearest Wal-Mart?

I was far away from everything, even the Wal-Mart. I'm talking 'teens hanging out at the gas station because there's nowhere else to go' small town.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
stood up to my mom that I would rather rip my own head off rather than her send me to that loving Christian school during my formative years. It was a waste of her money and I was never more miserable.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Docahedron posted:

My parents were more "friends" than parents. Bad habit from them is mockery to show affection, because they are emotionally retarded or something

So when I mock my thin skinned goon BF he gets upset, and doesn't understand that I mock because I love. What a pansy-rear end fucker he is

I had an extremely sarcastic mother who would poo poo on my interests and book choices as a child, but only ironically.

Turns out kids aren't that good at sarcasm. I still love her and get her jokes now but goddamn.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Wish I'd had the childhood foresight to tell my mom to dump my dad's depressed alcoholic rear end and get a divorce so he could finally hit rock bottom and either lift himself out or stop dragging people down with him.

• Locked thread