Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
You motherfuckers don't eat PB&J's? What the everloving gently caress? It's so simple and delicious. I think you guys would call it PB and jam.

Anybody that eats fairy bread has no right to dis PB&J.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Hammerite posted:

get this: americans call jam "jelly".

what do they call jelly, you ask? well they call jelly "jellijubs" b/c they are crazy people

what the gently caress is jelly, if it aint jam?

Anyway you focused on the wrong part of the post. Why don't you go try a peanut butter and jam? With a cold glass of milk. Then come talk to me.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

THE BAR posted:

Jam and jelly's equally disgusting; what's wrong with marmalade, you gelatine-quaffing monsters?

It's fine. I just don't think it goes well with peanut butter.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
When he said aeroplane jelly I thought he was making a joke about some industrial lubricant or maybe something to put out fires.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I kind of wish we copied that one. It seems like it would be nice to be able to park on a street and be able to get out without worrying about your door being torn off. Why do we do it our way?

Wait a second.

Aren't the drivers on the other side too? So, then yeah, it makes no sense. And I need to smoke less weed.

• Locked thread