Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

Metal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
That's the face of a man who is regretting a lot of things but I'll say this: the kind of pain he's in right now is a drat good motivator to not repeat the mistakes of years past.

Alternatively, getting your gums lacerated and jawbones drilled isn't a pleasant experience. He might be crying because of that too.

MC Hawking fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jul 26, 2018

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Eagle of Meth Dental.

Minnesota Mixup posted:

The place where I was in India regularly sees 45-46 C weather but with the added fun of 60-80% humidity. There are tons of people there that have no ac either.

I'm loving dying at 32C and humid right now. Biking home from work is torture.

I cannot imagine what 45C would be like.

Just give me 20-25C, that's perfect.

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jul 26, 2018

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

INCHI DICKARI posted:

Hey the redhead is back at my cousins practice

EXCUSE ME MAAM I THINK YOU'RE PRETTY CUTE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET A COFFEE WITH ME SOMETIME???!!!!

ausgezeichnet
Sep 18, 2005

In my country this is definitely not offensive!
Nap Ghost

I COMMAND THEE - PROVIDE ME WITH MORE INFANTS TO CONSUME!!!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
What the gently caress is going on with that glass?

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
It partially melted.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Wtf is going on with that bag of rice and chicken, apparently from the pic on the bag, once you open it a party happens.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Wtf is going on with that bag of rice and chicken, apparently from the pic on the bag, once you open it a party happens.

It's Mountain House, which has a bunch of really wacky camp food flavours in a bag.

https://www.mec.ca/en/product/5036-527/Sweet-and-Sour-Pork
https://www.mec.ca/en/product/5013-723/Rice-and-Chicken
https://www.mec.ca/en/product/5013-727/Lasagna-with-Meat-Sauce

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Seat Safety Switch posted:

It's a 16 piece set from Walmart or Target, I forget which. I used to have the same ones a long time ago.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

INCHI DICKARI posted:

Apparently today is the hottest day phoenix has ever experienced on record

For that specific day of the year. They say that all the time, like "the hottest day on record (for specifically July 22nd or whatever)".

I still remember the actual hottest day. 122 degrees on record, hotter in some suburbs.

And like posted previously the lows in the 90s is just as bad or worse, going out at 3AM for a smoke and realizing "this is as good as it is going to get" is awful.

Also the length of the summer. I'll take a couple of months in the high 80s sprinkled with a few days in the 90s with humidity, compared to half a year of 100+ and lows higher then most places highs, also with a few days of high humidity after each monsoon storm. It really wears you down when summer give or take basically lasts from May to October.

Working outside in Phoenix is basically the worst possible thing.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I will say the humid 32C/90F here in Oslo suddenly made it obvious how few places in this city (or country) have air conditioning. I've just spent an hour in an art gallery just because heavy stone buildings without AC are at least a little bit more liveable.

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

:getin:

Computer viking posted:

I will say the humid 32C/90F here in Oslo suddenly made it obvious how few places in this city (or country) have air conditioning. I've just spent an hour in an art gallery just because heavy stone buildings without AC are at least a little bit more liveable.

I lived in Svolvær, the summer was fantastic, the winter really sucked. Where I am now is kind of a middle ground between the two. Svolvær is also in the epic middle of nowhere...

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Oslo is usually nice like that - not too cold in the winter, hot but not outlandishly so in summer. I'm thinking of working from my parents' cabin down in Farsund now, I think they have 19C and a fresh breeze...

I've still never been up north, I really should do something about that.

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

:getin:

Computer viking posted:

I've still never been up north, I really should do something about that.

Yea, it's a beautiful part of the country I'm glad I got to explore.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So I just went to pick up a couch with tremek and he keeps repeating how nice a neighborhood its in so im constantly repeating to myself "gotta behave, gotta behave, dave, dave gotta behave" etc. Plan was to stuff it in the back of the suburban. We arrive and dudes first words to us were flat out "oh my god I hope you can fit the whole thing in, its a lot longer than most people realise" like *super* flamboyant and im done im so fuckin done

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Just grin and bear it.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

QuarkMartial posted:

Just grin and bear it.

I twink I see what you did there.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
I'm sure it fit just fine, maybe a little tight, but if you just took your time I'm sure you eased it all in.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tremek said he didnt think the dude sounded especially gay, and I was like huh i could have pegged that dude from a mile away and didnt even catch it until he made me repeat it again just to make sure.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

You know, it's not called pegging when a guy does it.:v:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Voted this tread a zero because your comeback wasn't you want to see long? Zip.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

INCHI DICKARI posted:

So I just went to pick up a couch with tremek and he keeps repeating how nice a neighborhood its in so im constantly repeating to myself "gotta behave, gotta behave, dave, dave gotta behave" etc. Plan was to stuff it in the back of the suburban. We arrive and dudes first words to us were flat out "oh my god I hope you can fit the whole thing in, its a lot longer than most people realise" like *super* flamboyant and im done im so fuckin done

Legit :lol:

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

The 325 cleaned up nicely today:

https://imgur.com/a/vMI67Hq

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

INCHI DICKARI posted:

Oh, so, uhhh. :blush:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

ExplodingSims posted:

You know, it's not called pegging when a guy does it.:v:

And why not? :colbert:

INCHI DICKARI posted:

Tremek said he didnt think the dude sounded especially gay, and I was like huh i could have pegged that dude from a mile away and didnt even catch it until he made me repeat it again just to make sure.

5280 ft dickari

QuarkMartial posted:

Just grin and bear it.

Dagen H posted:

I twink I see what you did there.

Get otter here with those jokes, y'all are gonna wake up the cubs and pups.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Jul 29, 2018

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
i hate u all

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
So, uh, is the 325 a flip project? It's darn pretty, so much so my Bimmer itch is tingling again

Edit:

NitroSpazzz posted:

:swoon:
I don't need an E30 daily, I don't need an E30 daily, I don't need an E30 daily, I don't need an E30 daily.....

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Jul 29, 2018

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Tremek posted:

The 325 cleaned up nicely today:
https://imgur.com/a/vMI67Hq

:swoon:
I don't need an E30 daily, I don't need an E30 daily, I don't need an E30 daily, I don't need an E30 daily.....

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Looks really good. It'd look really gooder after 10 minutes with one of these https://www.amazon.com/3M-03612-Adhesive-Eraser-Wheel/dp/B005RNGN8I

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

Seminal Flu posted:

Looks really good. It'd look really gooder after 10 minutes with one of these https://www.amazon.com/3M-03612-Adhesive-Eraser-Wheel/dp/B005RNGN8I

Agreed, there are very few things that pin striping looks good on, like some hot rods. I was a porter at a Chrysler dealer 2000-2001, and they had an in-house guy that did nothing but hand-painted pin striping. We’re talking town and country minivans, Dodge intrepids, Jeep cherokees, Dodge neons, convertible Chrysler Sebrings, nothing escaped that dealership without pin stripes. The only thing it looked ok on were the plymouth prowlers, because the guy was actually decent about color choice and a hint of fancy flare at the end of the stripes.

Oh and currently the pin striping that follows the edge of the racing stripes on a new gt350 in contrasting color are boss.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Did any e30s come factory with pinstripes, or was this all dealer added markup?

Current status: DTM^2:

Edit: TIL Dave doesn’t like punk, is unfamiliar with Bad Religion, and claims to have never heard 21st Century Digital Boy. Discuss amongst yourselves.

Tremek fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jul 29, 2018

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I also said anybody that identifies with punk stylistically or politically are across the board garbage trash gently caress up insults to humanity.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Tremek posted:

Edit: TIL Dave doesn’t like punk, is unfamiliar with Bad Religion, and claims to have never heard 21st Century Digital Boy. Discuss amongst yourselves.

This is consistent with what I already knew of Dave.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

INCHI DICKARI posted:

I also said anybody that identifies with punk stylistically or politically are across the board garbage trash gently caress up insults to humanity.

Bad Religion Wiki article posted:

"[...] their lyrics often focus on, or reference, many topics such as criticism of religion, political commentary, society in general, dark humor, racism or anti-racism, substance abuse, mental disorder, freedom, death, personification, humanitarianism and equal rights."

You know, stuff you don't rant about on a daily basis amirite?

I don't think you have a decent exposure to what punk really is, just assholes that kicked your rear end and you identified as punks.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
On four seperate occasions in three seperate states, yes. And it doesnt matter how relevant a message is if I just flat out do not find it enjoyable to listen to on some level, so, moot point

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Considering your reaction I'm unironically suggesting you add this to your list to discuss with your therapist.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Havent you heard? Punk is dead anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy