Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Dave rules

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston
lol love you dave

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
lol

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Dave no

But also lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

🤴

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

loving hell, Dave :xd:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

if whoever that was and their stupid family didn't want to get pwned, they probably shouldn't have come after dave

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol but also at bryan's "this is not good dude"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

if whoever that was and their stupid family didn't want to get pwned, they probably shouldn't have come after dave

Something about making fun of Rodimer just delights Dave. He also made sure to bring up Rodimer's campaign ads to make fun of those again during this conversation lol.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

based Dave

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

legit lmao at this

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lol

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

hell of a way to learn that Dan Rodimer is accused of murder

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/RobertONeill31/status/1766221937523515601

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

You dare cross me? I am Dave Meltzer! I have total and complete knowledge of the art of professional wrestling and have written more words on it than exist in all languages combined. This is my brother. He is a professional juggler from the old days. And this is my friend. He does commentary for Olympic fencing. We also have strong ties to one of the best magicians in the world and a man who makes artisanal baskets for hot air balloons. Back off now. No one would blame you.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
my brother in the juggling profession

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Scotty Meltzer.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ladies and gentlemen, Scotty Don’t

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Crusty Jugglers

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Incessant Excess posted:

- white dudes online trying to not say slurs

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Incessant Excess posted:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Juggling brother is pretty cool but also a corporate shill.
https://vimeo.com/36880608

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Kennel posted:

Juggling brother is pretty cool but also a corporate shill.
https://vimeo.com/36880608

That move starting at 1:45 or so where they are throwing to each other is pretty nuts.

****3/4

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

explosivo posted:

That move starting at 1:45 or so where they are throwing to each other is pretty nuts.

****3/4

****** in the Tokyo convention center

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Honestly how many ways can you make a living from juggling. Get that SLOM, davebro

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Bunch of highspot gimmicky jugglemonkeys, where's the story, where's the exposition?

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Imagine how much better the juggling act would be if one of the jugglers has spilled coffee on the other backstage beforehand, suddenly their act has MEANING and PURPOSE

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Great crowd work though. The fans are into it.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

super macho dude posted:

Bunch of highspot gimmicky jugglemonkeys, where's the story, where's the exposition?

Cinema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX7xruR12YA

... ok unironically cinema

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I learned about Dave through his brother's juggling podcast.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Took that jacket off Don Muraco.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thought Tara was a good guest, didn't exactly add anything to the conversations but didn't detract either. Could B&V be back?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

whenever they have a woman on (tara, the english person), it's really good. makes you think...

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

"my daugther is a cheeky slag" lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Deadlock is about a woman but does not feature one.

quote:

One of the most hyped up moments of all time for TNA Impact Wrestling! Dixie Carter put through a table! It was so big of a moment that they even showed a preview of it happening at the start of the show. The Manhattan Center is home of this episode where Team 3D vow to put TNA President Dixie Carter through a table. At the end of the night we get the big payoff and everyone is happy, except of course Dixie Carter! Also, we get a Monsters Balls match, an 8-Man Hardcore War, and a 3 Way X-Division Title Match featuring Samoa Joe, Low Ki, and Sanada! Plus, The DEADLOCK Q&A is back!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

whenever they have a woman on (tara, the english person), it's really good. makes you think...

The couple of times that Englishwoman has been on she's literally made me wonder why she didn't replace Craig altogether

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Time difference would be a big deal id reckon

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
I tried to listen to the Voices of Wrestling flagship podcast and they brought up people concerntrolling about that Darby Allin spot through the glass at Revolution and how no attention should be paid to them, they're just engagement farming, etc. Then they ranted about those same posts and posters for like 45 min lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

apophenium posted:

I tried to listen to the Voices of Wrestling flagship podcast and they brought up people concerntrolling about that Darby Allin spot through the glass at Revolution and how no attention should be paid to them, they're just engagement farming, etc. Then they ranted about those same posts and posters for like 45 min lol

Yeah it was great!