Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'm fairly new to the deadlock lore why does john always use that still image instead of a webcam like the other two fellas

he's often the funniest part of the reviews and I feel like his expressions during impressions would make them even funnier but I also respect if it's for privacy or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

fair enough - not a big deal either way (especially since it's a podcast) was just curious if he ever mentioned the reasoning for it

still have alot of catching up to do and I watch the shows on youtube so it stood out initially

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

James and Tony are great but Johnnys manic energy is critical to the deadlock formula

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

bischoff getting dunked on from dave and tk in the same week lol

well deserved

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

"We don't have paper menus. If you scan the QR code here..."
:tizzy:

I like to think someone at the table would jump in and help poor dave out

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

"Remember, don't do the voice until we get the photo."

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Incessant Excess posted:

jungle boy saying its real glass was him leaking punks medical records

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

when I first got into deadlock I was seeing what people had said about tony just kind of being there most of the time but now having witnessed his stone cold impression and some other stuff he's done as I make my way through deadlock podcast history I really appreciate that he kinda hangs in the background and picks his spots and lets the other two guys do most of the talking

when tony jumps in you know he's got some funny poo poo ready so buckle up

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Drakkel posted:

No sidebread for this little dude, Jack.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the giant bomb thread died because whatever lovely shambling husk of a website made of up complete randoms that mostly had no history with giantbomb until a year or so ago still exists it's giantbomb in name only and should have been rebranded as soon as jeff gerstmann and rorie left (and vinny, brad, drew, ryan, patrick and alex were also already gone)

no idea what they are going for nowadays but I know it wasn't for me and I don't know who it's for

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

oh yay another scoopster slapfight

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol dave will clap back at someone with random letters and numbers for a name, no avatar and zero followers

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sticky Nate posted:

Bryan can't figure out how to record an overrun

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Edge & Christian posted:

Do we have proof that he's actually been to Hawaii and they don't just put him in a box and shake it around and make airplanes noises for a few hours and then pull him out and put a lei on him and a plastic palm tree in his living room and tell him he's in Hawaii now?

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Bryan: You got anything to say, granny?
Granny: Me?
Bryan: No, the other granny.
Granny: Oh. Go ahead, other granny.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol but also at bryan's "this is not good dude"

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Incessant Excess posted:

my brother in the juggling profession

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

El Generico posted:

Or maybe I'm not, dude

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

he should have used the 'I dont think about you at all' meme here

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

every disagreement in PSP

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

For the deadlock patreon videos do they show footage of what they're discussing or is it like the regular podcasts where they are reacting to stuff you can't see?

Just curious, been interested in watching their react videos and the deadlock sync versions are so good

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

explosivo posted:

It's all got the videos included, nothing you have to manually sync up with video from elsewhere or anything like that.

perfect, thank you

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

"he was sending a letter to your house that says gently caress you!" got me lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

is dave the only one that didn't get a cheese board apology

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

STING 64 posted:

cheese would get in the way of his gains

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

one of the only constants in life is wrestling observer having data breach / payment issues

right up there with death and taxes

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

AFAIK, the only streamers that make money right now are Netflix, Hulu, and Max.

and logan paul

drink prime - the official drink of wwe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

There was another one?

At one point I remember having to ask in here if it was safe to subscribe because a bunch of posters here had their credit card poo poo leaked and had fraudulent charges on their account

that's all I remember about it