Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
the thing with this bryan chicago gimmick is that the gcw/aew shows are out in schaumberg in the middle of loving nowhere and theres not going to be anything interesting open at 1am (or, hell, 7pm) without a long-rear end drive into the city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

are we sure dave meltzer isnt, like, a comedy bang bang character escaped into the real world

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

when are we gonna see RAGE in choose your narrative

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

im pretty sure dave's kids are now like tweens and hate their dork dad and his dumb wrestling hobby and just wanna play fortnite or whatever

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

dsriggs posted:

Speaking of Deadlock & TNA, TNA weekly PPV #1 this week :getin:

love that Johnny on this ep plays the straight man while pulse has a loving meltdown

THE JOHNSONS JUST WRESTLE A NORMAL MATCH had me dying

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it had to have been the rumble sgh that did them in. wwe definitely sweeps streamable for their content

i was in the middle of watching the rumble sgh when i went to sleep last night and i have refreshed the tab and im happy to say this is still up and i can find out what happens after drew carey eliminates himself

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

aww no tony this week

it's deck buildin season, expect we won't see him for months at this rate, just working 24/7 around the clock

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

I assume they stopped because they didn't like the product that much and know too many people who are involved with the company

Going to say maybe the people who booked Emi Sakura to be their women's champion might have some takes on AEW!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

this weeks deadlock already great and I'm only halfway in. I'm so glad they're covering this, 2014 TNA might be the only company weirder than 2004 TNA, just for some entirely different reasons. well, except for Jeff Jarrett. somehow he's the one constant.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i was getting a bit down on some of the wwe reviews lately since the television is such a slog but this really was an all-timer. i think what i love about tony disassociating is that right after that he suddenly becomes the most intense person the podcast while james disassociates

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

the historic Webster Hall, where 19-year old NYU students go to listen to the worst dubstep djs imaginable

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

wild Deadlock Patreon segment today, on to an even wilder Q&A. Corsica Steve nearly made me fall over

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

the undertaker vs undertaker match dpw watched on patreon is absolutely hosed, what the hell

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i mean, if CMLL was able to sell out that anniversary show with just a big fun AEW vs CMLL tag, i think an actual forbidden door card mixing AEW/CMLL/NJPW would absolutely sell out arena mexico. i don't really have a great sense of how over the average NJPW wrestler is in CMLL - certainly not as over as the average CMLL wrestler is on a fantasticamania tour - but it seems like there's a local smark fanbase that will absolutely show up for a show like that.

now would it make financial sense? oh man almost certainly not. but it'd be pretty fun!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

tired: naito should drop the belt to mox in chicago
wired: naito vs mistico title vs mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

man, sometimes deadlock bits that wind up being people's favorites are a total whiff for me, and then sometimes some completely random poo poo will just absolutely destroy me. today, it was the mental image of raven and kanyon driving a car out of a second story garage door directly into the ground, dying. i am laughing typing this, help