Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pangolier in Boots is neat.

Edit - "Flying Courier upgrade can no longer be purchased. Courier now upgrades automatically at 3 minutes."

Oh good.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Oct 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
JPJ mad posting about the new patch makes this thread official.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Minorkos posted:

he isn't saying anything bad about the patch but it still looks like complaining lmao

i wonder if this new patch is just going to be a replay of 7.00 of people going "wow look at all this crazy new poo poo" and then "wow this is loving terrible" immediately afterwards. at least there are new heroes. one would hope that this starts a trend of regularly released new heroes to make this game seem less like a dead game, but knowing valve they'll just go back to releasing new loot boxes and shuffling numbers around instead

It reads as complaining about the patch having the Turbo Mode, which is good and important if you want people to bother with the game long term.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Neurolimal posted:

who becomes -less- aware of a spider when they see a web

If movies and TV are anything to go by, lots of people and animals.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ambivalent posted:

Dark willow seems crazy good, she does a lot of damage with very little and does even more damage with a lot and level 25 +200 AS is hilarious, especially with like bloodthorn or something. Worst thing is that her spells come out a little slow so can be easy to blink or disjoint or w/e

She's pretty fun yeah.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I end up in games with people with MMR 1200 above me because I am MMR 0.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DNK posted:

WK is still the same WK but now he farms the jungle even better and has a great solo kill / pushing ability. In addition his “no mana cost reincarn” talent got moved to 20 instead of 25.

He’s very solidly buffed. I think he’d make for a pretty drat good 4 position as well with the skeleton / instakill addition.

He is also the king of skeletons. One might call him a Skeleton King.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So the impression I'm getting is it's time to go back to the premier MOBA, Heroes of the Storm now that Dota 2 has been killed by the SJWs at Valve. Is this correct?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But how will you know I don't like the game?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Reality Winner posted:

Dark Willow shits out crowd control she's really strong I think.

Wangsbig why do you stream from a kitchen

Man's gotta eat to keep up that Dota lifestyle.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Back to Warcraft 3 then.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As well as in South Korea.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

IncendiaC posted:

oh good now people can call me a legend shitter instead of a 3k shitter

I'll be your Guardian for those mean comments.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nanomashoes posted:

If he maxes enchant totem he should probably beat AM

youre not very good at this game are you?

Have you seen his videos?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Imagine playing position 5 in turbo mode on the SEA server. That's the best kind of hell.

I live in it daily.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shaman is too much fun. Please vote for him to get an arcana. Thanks and godbless.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nanomashoes posted:

When's artifact coming out. I'm actually going to play it unlike dota which I do not play anymore.

Eurogamer posted a 9 minute gameplay vid. Visually it looks complete and they said there's a closed beta with pro players at the moment. They are guessing within a year or two. Valve also said theyre gonna do a The International style event gor it after the forst year of release.

Also its a game you have to pay for the base version of and can use Steam Market to trade cards for cash.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah they're pretty adorable.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Type "push" in ally chat then get called a bunch of slurs in broken English.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Congrats