Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

It's a chat thread. Vent about the introduction of American traditions to backwards countries like Australia, or just enjoy this shot of Stubby Bob being awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

That's a bit of a weird situation. It looks like it's been re-released with a new publisher so the dev will start getting paid again. According to the description the content is largely the same apart from the addition of extra vehicles, I've no idea what the changes to the physics engine actually are.

Edit: Dirt Rally is 80% off for the next 16 hours as well

ephphatha fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Oct 31, 2017

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Vehicles with electrical systems can gently caress right off. Had to jump my car yesterday cause the battery went flat overnight, then I took the bike to get fuel and it's also flat to the point I can't even push start it. I'm now sitting in the shade trying to escape the 30 degree heat while waiting for a lift so I can get my trailer and hope the car held a charge. At least the bicycles always work.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

nm posted:

I see you haven't met me.

You've got an uncanny ability to break bikes though. The only thing I've managed to break was a single rear spoke and at least that was still rideable. Plenty of flats as well but tubeless and carrying a pump everywhere seems to ward those off.

Now that I've acknowledged it I expect a chain to snap in the near future.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Keepass keeps a history of password (or other) changes for a record, if you open a record then navigate to the history tab you can find the old password there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

• Locked thread