Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vakal
May 11, 2008
I grew up in farming country, so if someone knocked on your door at 6 am they would probably call you a lazy gently caress for not being outside doing work for the past 2 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
"Your doorbell is broken."

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

poverty goat posted:

Want to get rid of that obnoxious ringing and go back to bed? I've got just the product for you!

Now this is a man I can grift with! Friend have you ever seen Paper Moon?

This dude gets jokes; look at him go!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Hi and welcome to the neighborhood. I noticed your wlan is password protected. Could you not do that, we encourage a culture of openness. The previous occupant didn't bother with passwords and he was a celebrated member of our community until the police took him away.

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
Car broke down and you want to become a human centipede

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
Please be at my front door at 6am SHARP. The doorbell isn't working and the door will be locked, so please try to find a way to get my attention that does not involve breaking anything, using a horn or any form of weaponry... besides your FISTS.

See you in the morning, warrior.

Hippity Hoppity
Mar 18, 2017

heh bleb bleb bleb

donate to the humane society

...and the pitch! posted:

It was. What the gently caress did you do?

Then you better go catch it! Woo thats a real knee slapper.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Come to the door at 6 am if you want an rear end kicking.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Oct 31, 2017

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Vakal posted:

I grew up in farming country, so if someone knocked on your door at 6 am they would probably call you a lazy gently caress for not being outside doing work for the past 2 hours.

bullshit the plants grow themselves man!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Hippity Hoppity posted:

Then you better go catch it! Woo thats a real knee slapper.

:lol: got em!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Come to the door at 6 am if you want an rear end kicking.

Did you say rear end kissing because I might be down for that. I'll take either/or patronizing or literal lips to buttocks. I'll give or receive, not picky.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
"I just ran over your mailbox and as my front license plate is somewhere in your snow covered lawn, I thought I would be honest and offer to replace it".

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
FOR SALE: baby shoes *knocks furiously*

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
One of the locals who moved in recently did us all a favor and scared the Jehovahs Witnesses away. He's a big guy, 6'6, hairy and built to match. The witnesses were out doing their thing early one bank holiday and they came to his door. He answered, hungover and bleary eyed, naked from the waist up and wearing no slippers. He looked straight ahead through them, stuck out his big meaty paw and boomed "GIVE ME YOUR DOCUMENTS AND I SHALL GIVE THEM TO MY MASTER."

The JW's don't come round here much anymore.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Valko posted:

One of the locals who moved in recently did us all a favor and scared the Jehovahs Witnesses away. He's a big guy, 6'6, hairy and built to match. The witnesses were out doing their thing early one bank holiday and they came to his door. He answered, hungover and bleary eyed, naked from the waist up and wearing no slippers. He looked straight ahead through them, stuck out his big meaty paw and boomed "GIVE ME YOUR DOCUMENTS AND I SHALL GIVE THEM TO MY MASTER."

The JW's don't come round here much anymore.

The whole neighbourhood stood up and clapped. That man was Big Albert Einstein.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

bongwizzard posted:

"I just ran over your mailbox and as my front license plate is somewhere in your snow covered lawn, I thought I would be honest and offer to replace it".

Global warning is a thing.

Do you live in northern Norway?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
The only reason I can think of is I want to shoot whoever opens the door with a shotgun.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
im gay

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Funniest thing: my phallus seems to have wedged itself in your letterbox and i can't get it out. You wouldn't happen to have some lube?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hi! I'm really drunk!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Their house is gonna explode at 6:01

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
to spread the good word of mormon

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i just really need to poop

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Hi, I live directly beneath you and our ceiling is raining, has your hot water tank exploded? (Actually happened)

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Shitters full!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Jehovah's Witnesses, in the story, were especially frightened by the man who wore no slippers. It is important to mention that he had no slippers. This is key to the tale.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sellin crack to get out of the magazine racket

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Sellin crack, weed AND magazines, gotta diversify.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

...and the pitch! posted:

Global warning is a thing.

Do you live in northern Norway?

I mean I though it was a general question, not specific to yesterday.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't even get out of bed until 11 AM most days so anyone knocking on my door before then is going to be ignored or yelled at to gently caress off depending on how persistent they are

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Trick or treating, like you've been out begging for candy for 12 strait hours.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I know you people are dying for an update.

One of those weirdos spit on my door and looks they might have dental health issues.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
lisa needs braces

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
"It's daylight out, you see that? This isn't unreasonable? Oh, it's acceptable for me to knock on your door at 8PM in the Summer because the sun's out but if I do it at 5PM in the winter I'm 'scary' because it's dark?! We can't as a culture accept the opposite to be true?!"

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I really enjoy turning away peddlers whether they be selling religion or anything else.

I wanted to help but I didn't want these kids to come in. Now I have to wipe a loogie.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Shut up, neighbor. I'm going to gently caress your spouse now.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Hi there neighbor. I've come to return your dog. I found it in my yard barebacking mine when I went to the gym this morning. I hope you have room for some puppies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Hi I live downstairs. Did you know that i can hear you every time you make love? Oh i don't mind at all. To be honest i have taken to rubbing one out to the sounds.

So anyway, i have some friends coming over tonight, will you perhaps be doing the nasty this evening? Because that would be great!

• Locked thread