Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
these neighborhood kids won't see what hit 'em when I load up my 12 gauge with all this candy corn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
everyone's happy to get a full-size snickers, but let's see how they feel when I give them one that's sharpened to a point

Olive!

I only want to hear two sounds tonight: the crunch of bones breaking, and the sound of me chowing down on this nestle crunch bar

Olive!

the path to my front door is laden with toblerones acting as makeshift spike strips

Olive!

in one hand: a slingshot
in the other: a whooole big bag of root beer barrels

RatEarth

I didn't say that.
but it'd be funny if I did
Putting up one of those candy bowls with the hand that pops up except instead of a Frankenstein hand it's a boxing glove on a spring.

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Last night I went to this one guy's house and he just started throwing packets of M&Ms at me from the roof, hollering about the "drat kids". One hit me in the forehead and it kind of stung a bit. He laughed and laughed. I asked him if he was ok and he said he was actually stuck up there on the roof. I tossed some M&Ms back up to him so he wouldn't get hungry. He seemed defeated, somehow.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

wearing a lampshade

WYOMING - It was a trick that he'll never forget. 60 years old and alcoholic, Bill Toomes is a broken man. Every day is a struggle to get out of bed, and he starts his day with a beer. "I just want to forget, man," he says. "Sometimes I think I can't live with it, you know? But I do. I couldnt do anything then, I can't do anything now. I guess I'll always be running from it."

Bill is referring to the tragedy he experienced at 6 years old, on October 31st, 2017.  Whilst trick or treating, he and his friends came under heavy fire from a neighbour with weaponized candy. Immediately his friend Tom West, then 7, and Louis Good, also 7, were hit when a claymore filled with candy corn exploded. "After Tommy and Louis went down, we just hit the dirt and found cover. We remembered our training, thankfully, but I remember they were both right beside me. I was behind a big tree, I don't think the guy saw me, but Tommy and Louis were laying there beside me. Tommy kept trying to push his bag of candy to me, but the candy corn was all over him, and I was too scared to move. I'll always regret that." In the next few minutes, Bill's unit were decimated, and while the left flank was being torn apart by Hershey Kisses, Bill broke. "I just couldn't anymore. I just couldn't. I saw my chance and I ran. I don't think anyone else made it out. I lost a lot of good trick or treaters that night." His voice begins to break. "I felt like I walked into hell. But with a bunch of Halloween candy instead of flames and stuff."

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Heh, me?

I'm all trick, no treat *squeezes Cadbury chocolate egg in fist*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

Going door to door with a big trash bag full of the crappy candy, unloading handfulls of it into the baskets of candy people are handing out to the kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

going out with a plastic pumpkin bucket full of the shittiest candy, 'accidentally' bumping into a kid and then 'accidentally' switching our buckets

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

• Locked thread