Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

quiet enjoyment posted:

Can’t wait to see good old davey moyes screaming his heart on the sideline when west ham score a consolation goal :unsmith:

http://media.giphy.com/media/3260ElGM06fcc/giphy.gif

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

vyelkin posted:

Pardew would've been fine for a season before he hosed all the players' wives and lost the dressing room.

:agreed: but maybe karen brady's husband vetoed him

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Davey moyes is the draino of football managers. When you have a turd of a club that just won't flush itself into the sewer of the championship, buy some moyes and watch it wash away.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quiet enjoyment posted:

Can’t wait to see good old davey moyes screaming his heart on the sideline when west ham score a consolation goal :unsmith:

Someone post the gif where United equalise at home to Fulham

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

julian assflange posted:

Someone post the gif where United equalise at home to Fulham

I already did. He was celebrating the goal that took us to 2-1 though. Someone photoshopped it into 2-2.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Byolante posted:

Davey moyes is the draino of football managers. When you have a turd of a club that just won't flush itself into the sewer of the championship, buy some moyes and watch it wash away.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

PirateBob posted:

I already did. He was celebrating the goal that took us to 2-1 though. Someone photoshopped it into 2-2.

Counterpoint: Manchester United drew that game 2-2

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PirateBob posted:

Sorry OP I never clicked the link. Those were dark times now that I remember...

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

PirateBob posted:

man why'd you have to go and ruin a classic gif like that with facts

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
here's a metaphorical graphic representation of the rest of West Ham's season in the form of a gif or "jif"

https://twitter.com/footy_wankers/status/927980126389854208

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Is there a supercut of Moyes' amazing united career? If not post some good clips because that era ruled hard

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

paddyboat posted:

here's a metaphorical graphic representation of the rest of West Ham's season in the form of a gif or "jif"

https://twitter.com/footy_wankers/status/927980126389854208

Jraphics.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
All the Moyes United summaries are boring as hell but goddamn he was poo poo. The Olympiakos and Everton poo poo owned.

This is the best Moyes video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMQE9PftGIg

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Really starting to look forward to having Zlatan playing for us again :kiddo: even though he's old as heck, wasteful with chances and coming back from the worst injury of his career. He's a special person :kiddo:

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
drat that wasteful ibrahimovic, only scoring 20 odd goals in his first season

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
Zlatan scored 28 in 46 for United last year yet here we are complaining about old man Ibra sucking it up and missing all the goals.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
Just FYI PirateBob has discovered like fellow thicko Jose that if you say aggressively dumb things people respond to you which is almost the same as having *~*Posting Friends*~* instead of just being ignored

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
No striker will ever be good enough for Pirate Bob.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
man...if WHU really does go down, what happens with that stadium? like, what would their draw look like, how does that math work etc?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

bewbies posted:

man...if WHU really does go down, what happens with that stadium? like, what would their draw look like, how does that math work etc?

What?

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
52,000 seat St. James Park has been used in the championship as recent as last year! Also Sunderland are using an enormous stadium this season in the championship too!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Thom P. Tiers posted:

52,000 seat St. James Park has been used in the championship as recent as last year! Also Sunderland are using an enormous stadium this season in the championship too!

and there's a good shout the stadium of light will be in league one next year!

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fat gay nonce posted:

Just FYI PirateBob has discovered like fellow thicko Jose that if you say aggressively dumb things people respond to you which is almost the same as having *~*Posting Friends*~* instead of just being ignored

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Guardian absolutely killing it:

[img-Raheem-Sterling]
“Further blow for England as three more pull out”

lol

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Reprisal posted:

Guardian absolutely killing it:

[img-Raheem-Sterling]
“Further blow for England as three more pull out”

lol

idgi, sterlings never pulled out in his life

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

fat gay nonce posted:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Bea Nanner posted:

:poolgirl:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Bea Nanner posted:

:scott:

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
This is kinda interesting, I guess.

Individual team charts

Carrier
May 12, 2009

up the tots imo

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
These are great, cool to see which teams seem to be surging (BHA) and which have lost the thread (Huddersfield, Everton, WBA)

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

I'm 16th-placed Arsenal after 3 games

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

TheBigAristotle posted:

This is kinda interesting, I guess.

Individual team charts

Not sure this has enough advanced stats for me

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Not sure this has enough advanced stats for me

I was reading an article about good and bad signings this season and out of nowhere they dropped Expected Goals as if it were a stat that meant something and I was triggered I tell you what

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

fat gay nonce posted:

gently caress yourself. Aggressively dumb things? I'm just more attuned to the truth of certain things than most of the twats in this shithole TRP forum. Such as recognizing that while Zlatan did pretty well he was also by far the most wasteful striker in the league, missing twice as many bug chances as the next one. Any good striker would get 20+ goals playing for a team creating as many chances as United did, so bringing up his stat of 28 goals in 46 matches is a bit of a moot point.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

PirateBob posted:

gently caress yourself. Aggressively dumb things? I'm just more attuned to the truth of certain things than most of the twats in this shithole TRP forum. Such as recognizing that while Zlatan did pretty well he was also by far the most wasteful striker in the league, missing twice as many bug chances as the next one. Any good striker would get 20+ goals playing for a team creating as many chances as United did, so bringing up his stat of 28 goals in 46 matches is a bit of a moot point.

lol nice

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

PirateBob posted:

Poz my Neg Upper 90

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

PirateBob posted:

:stare:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

PirateBob posted:

A self fulfilling prophecy, nice, nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

PirateBob posted:

Mods pls rename me 'this shithole TRP forum' tia

• Locked thread