Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I think the stage is set for a more hilarious result than the 8-2 game vs united a few years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Meat Wagon posted:

Former Stoke player Dionatan Teixeira has died of a heart attack at 25. RIP Jonny Tex, you were a weird signing and you played about 20 minutes of football but I still liked you ironically.

I remember him coming in and thinking he was an exciting prospect, then he never played and left. RIP man I never saw kick a ball but had hopes I would.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Davey moyes is the draino of football managers. When you have a turd of a club that just won't flush itself into the sewer of the championship, buy some moyes and watch it wash away.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Imagine being PirateBob and getting trolled on the most troll free soccer forums on the internet.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Liverpool fan

Gerrard
Torres
Suarez

all biggest divers in the league when they were playing for them. Reminder the 3-3 in instanbul as barcelona-esque in their falling about for that last penalty

Arsenal fan

Eduardo

lol

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Eduardo only played 41 game in 3 years lmao you insanely pathetic piece of poo poo. You probably still post stuff on the stoke fan forum about aaron ramsey slutilly looking at shawcross and how he was asking for his leg to be broken before firing up tor

:holymoley:

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

biglads posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t_5sZ4-LRA

The ref says play on after Eddie McCreadie dropkicks Bremner. The good old days.

Bremner had it coming

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

wooger posted:

It will tend to bring up any problems when you’re pushing your cardio 100% as they do. Glad they caught it.

I'll let you in on a secret. This was a problem with cyclists 15years ago. It's not the cardio, it's the blood doping.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Shrapnig posted:

That bathroom. Jesus wept.

I have seen far worse in Stoke. Thatcher did a job on everything north of London.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Shrapnig posted:

I keep thinking about gentrification in the US and speculating on property blocks in the UK but there's nothing redeeming in these major cities.

It's like trying to gentrify the Midwest. What's the business plan for trying to displace white people so more white people can move in?

When my cousin was thinking about where to get a house in the potteries she was priced out of where she wanted to go by people commuting to London each morning. Anywhere with a direct train line to London will be gentrified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Stoke is poo poo, I hope they die and also liverpool fans

• Locked thread