Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Congratulations Manchester City on winning the league with a goal difference of +100

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Brony Car posted:

He has improved a lot this season, so I think it’s deserved.

This isn’t his first call-up, from what I remember.

He already has 3 caps

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
moyes couldn't even keep sunderland up with a full season in the job

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

RideTheSpiral posted:

crazy considering how good that squad and club management was

for all that they were a poo poo team and club in every way, they hadn't been relegated for like 10 years but davey moyes he managed it

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

TheBigAristotle posted:

Fellaini is suing New Balance because their boots are trash lol

He claims the New Balance boots he wore as part of an endorsement deal caused him "loss of enjoyment, inconvenience and impact on performance" and is asking for 2.1 million pounds

lol what a little baby

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Pardew would've been fine for a season before he hosed all the players' wives and lost the dressing room.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

PirateBob posted:

I already did. He was celebrating the goal that took us to 2-1 though. Someone photoshopped it into 2-2.

Counterpoint: Manchester United drew that game 2-2

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Not sure this has enough advanced stats for me

I was reading an article about good and bad signings this season and out of nowhere they dropped Expected Goals as if it were a stat that meant something and I was triggered I tell you what

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol what a big baby

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Antares posted:

current emotion

Moyes pictured with his scouting team

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Antares posted:

only in 'journalism' can you cry abuse because someone told you your dipshit opinion sucks and have colleagues rush to your defense instead of laugh at you.

And then protect your account because the best journalism is conducted in private for only your friends to see.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
imo after every match ban every player who got fouled because they all exaggerate contact

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I was unable to watch the midweek games but I would like to point out that Joe Hart is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Hart had like one good season once and that was enough to get him a reputation as "England's best goalkeeper" (to be fair it was probably true at the time) and he's been living off that reputation ever since.

• Locked thread