Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

PirateBob posted:

The £90m Heskey didn't score during all of October :eng99:

£9 Heskey which I believe is your mother's nickname down to her striking similarity to Ivanhoe and the price she charges scored loads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Brony Car posted:

Mirallas has been dropped by 4 different managers from what I recall. Maybe they should just sell him.

This seems like new behavior from Schneiderlin, though.

They should both have to fight Duncan Ferguson in the Thunderdome to escape the club

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

vyelkin posted:

for all that they were a poo poo team and club in every way, they hadn't been relegated for like 10 years but davey moyes he managed it

Every year it came closer and closer, Moyes is mental but the best manager in the world couldn't have kept that team up. West Ham feel a bit like that now. Their fans are all retarded so the dildo brothers should appoint the "Spirit of '66" and put up pictures of Hurst Moore and Peters along with bulldogs and spitfires and a Wizard of Oz style giant floating hologram secretly being operated from the top of that lovely sculpture by Allardicio

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

RideTheSpiral posted:

give the stadium to a good east London team

Millwall

Give it to Leyton Orient at least they are close

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
Just FYI PirateBob has discovered like fellow thicko Jose that if you say aggressively dumb things people respond to you which is almost the same as having *~*Posting Friends*~* instead of just being ignored

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

bewbies posted:

man...if WHU really does go down, what happens with that stadium? like, what would their draw look like, how does that math work etc?

What?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

PirateBob posted:

gently caress yourself. Aggressively dumb things? I'm just more attuned to the truth of certain things than most of the twats in this shithole TRP forum. Such as recognizing that while Zlatan did pretty well he was also by far the most wasteful striker in the league, missing twice as many bug chances as the next one. Any good striker would get 20+ goals playing for a team creating as many chances as United did, so bringing up his stat of 28 goals in 46 matches is a bit of a moot point.

Poz my Neg Upper 90

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
Let's all speculate about piratebob's bug conversion rate!

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Shroud posted:

im permabanned poster Zlatanscorer58. i first started reading TRP when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “xG” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “Dszibot” and “i love Zlatan” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of advanced statistics was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” PirateBob to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Cultural Marxist posted:

https://twitter.com/epcontrolroom/status/932319286072430592

That being said, wasting the time of the 999 call handlers isn’t cool.

Ray Winstone Danny dyer Russell brand and James Corden meet up after games to all cry together and call the police

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

African AIDS cum posted:

Soccer used to be a contact sport now its a game for twinks

A game for what mate? hahah I want to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003