Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

PirateBob posted:

gently caress yourself. Aggressively dumb things? I'm just more attuned to the truth of certain things than most of the twats in this shithole TRP forum. Such as recognizing that while Zlatan did pretty well he was also by far the most wasteful striker in the league, missing twice as many bug chances as the next one. Any good striker would get 20+ goals playing for a team creating as many chances as United did, so bringing up his stat of 28 goals in 46 matches is a bit of a moot point.

A self fulfilling prophecy, nice, nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shroud posted:

im permabanned poster Zlatanscorer58. i first started reading TRP when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “xG” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “Dszibot” and “i love Zlatan” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of advanced statistics was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” PirateBob to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

I don’t understand any of this

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Strikers scoring goals, who knew

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

PCP takes over Newcastle

Explains the horse punching

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

vyelkin posted:

Moyes pictured with his scouting team

Pulis won’t go back to Stoke

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Formal bid apparently made for Newcastle, I’m booming

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

No way Ashley will take that

I’m busting

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Eduardo only played 41 game in 3 years lmao you insanely pathetic piece of poo poo. You probably still post stuff on the stoke fan forum about aaron ramsey slutilly looking at shawcross and how he was asking for his leg to be broken before firing up tor

Whoa the meltdown doctor is IN

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

When did they make you a GBS mod ffs?

Imagine working for free. Smh.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’ve made one

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

I do like how the street signs are immaculately white, the local government is at least doing something.

White right of ways matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Something something Arsenlol "training staff" something

Arsenal is full of fail rear end bitches top to bottom

• Locked thread