Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Make a Wonder Years thread next

In retrospect im kinda glad my dad forced me to watch it every day after school because it was a halfway decent and very real show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
wonder years was sick but also extremely melancholy and watching it as an 8 year old made me feel incredibly depressed. yet it was good. i was scared shitless of the dad.

that joe cocker intro with the grainy home video footage tho ughh gently caress what a work of art.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Lol remember that mad about you episode where it was all about them ignoring their stupid crying baby and it was treated like some sort of television event? gently caress that lovely show.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Secular Humanist posted:

wonder years was sick but also extremely melancholy and watching it as an 8 year old made me feel incredibly depressed. yet it was good. i was scared shitless of the dad.

that joe cocker intro with the grainy home video footage tho ughh gently caress what a work of art.

the episode where wayne's friend comes back from vietnam is especially :saddowns:

haljordan fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Nov 6, 2017

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

Nutsngum posted:

Lol remember that mad about you episode where it was all about them ignoring their stupid crying baby and it was treated like some sort of television event? gently caress that lovely show.

Mad About You sucked (only 90s kids will remember this!!!)

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Sale At Albertsons! posted:

Mad About You sucked (only 90s kids will remember this!!!)

I like the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry calls up George to get him to come out to the coffee shop to meet these girls but George can't because he just got engaged to Susan and he has to sit in bed with her and watch Mad About You and he looks suicidal lol

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Somebody post that Morrowind clip where all the sound effects were changed to the Tim Allen grunt.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
lol 1.4mil views

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

haljordan posted:

I like the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry calls up George to get him to come out to the coffee shop to meet these girls but George can't because he just got engaged to Susan and he has to sit in bed with her and watch Mad About You and he looks suicidal lol

Also Kramer was in an episode of Mad About You, he used to live across the hall or something.

Time Paradox!

The episode when they have the baby is kind of good, mostly because of concussed Bruce Willis.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

That show sucks. The best married with children thing was the Simpsons reference, and then the Futurama reference. Like what is an episode you like and remember?

your avatar is right. idiot bitch.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

haljordan posted:

the episode where wayne's friend comes back from vietnam is especially :saddowns:

oh maaaan I forgot about this

I think imma need to watch Wonder Years again, gently caress that show was good

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I hear the SNES game isn't exactly good, but it really feels like something that Tim made.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Code Jockey posted:

oh maaaan I forgot about this

I think imma need to watch Wonder Years again, gently caress that show was good

Its quality rises above the fact that it's also Baby Boomer navel-gazing material.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Inescapable Duck posted:

I hear the SNES game isn't exactly good, but it really feels like something that Tim made.

no it's just extremely bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Scene 1:

Tim: I'm a man
Jill: I'm a woman
Brad: I'm ugl--
Tim: WELP LET ME JUST SWING THIS BIG SLEDGEHAMMER *CRASH* AW gently caress THE WALL
Jill: You loving idiot

Scene 2:

Tim: Well Al, it looks like Jill's mad at me again
Al: Tim, when you look at me like that, I think I may learn to love aga--

Scene 3:

Wilson: Tim, you shouldn't have swung that sledgehammer
Tim: WOMEN AMIRITE YAK YAK YAK ALWAYS NAGGING
Wilson: Tim, I think your marriage is in real trouble
Tim: HAHAH AND THEN THEY GET ON THEIR PERIOD AND YOU'RE ALL "GROSS"
Wilson: Tim, you really need to listen to me. Jill's been talking about
suicide.
Tim: AND THEY BOUNCE UP AND DOWN WHEN THEY RUN