Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to ring someones doorbell and run away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to make a mini guillotine and make it look like the garden gnomes are beheading each other

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to go to a restaurant and take all of the mints out of the basket and distribute them among the proletariat

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to go trick or treating

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to displace all the ducks out of their habitat so they spend all day crossing the road and hold up traffic

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to use my newly gained supersoldier powers to drink a swimming pool and fill its owners house with piss

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to use my supersoldier flight powers to steal someones breakfast and hold it above their head just out of reach

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to use my third eye to read the fine print on things and foil the attempts by corporations to trick me

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to break into peoples houses and tear the tags off their mattresses

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to use my supersoldier powers to kill birds and mice and leave them on peoples doorsteps

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to kidnap a horse and hold it for ransom

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to kidnap a house and hold it for ransom

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to set up a guillotine in front of a nazis house and behead myself repeatedly and throw all the heads at his house to send him a message

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to tell the nazis its actually november 5th so theyll be caught off guard by all of my other vicious acts

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to find a nazi thats eating and slap the food out of their hands

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to get together with my antifa cell (thats supersoldier speak for group) and we're going to steal all the coal from underground and put it down peoples chimneys

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to post a tweet with 281 characters

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to use my 4 arms to punch 4 nazis at once

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to get together with my antifa platoon (thats supersoldier speak for cell) and we're going to find a tornado and waft it to where the nazis are by flapping our arms

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to steal a wheelchair and use it to run people over

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to get a bunch of closed signs and put them on businesses so they lose money

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to ride my bike on the highway

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to get together with my antifa horde (thats supersoldier speak for platoon) and we're going to stand in the ocean to make the water level go up and drown florida

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to get together with my antifa gaggle (thats supersoldier speak for horde) and we're going to overload an elevator so it cant move

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

bump_fn posted:

but you could do that by yourself

im going to punch you with a million pounds of pure supersoldier muscle

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

holy gently caress

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

where the gently caress are you cuntman you coward

im out here eating steak with ketchup in the park to own you, and you're not even emptying out the trashcans so the park gets overrun with stray dogs

i saw that and i was so owned i took my flag shredder and went home in shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

already looking forward to the next november 4th

• Locked thread