Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Madurai posted:

Wedge aborted one Death Star run due to an avionics failure and then expended ordnance on a redundant target on the second one.

Wedge aborted one Death Star run due to battle damage and expended ordnance on the target he was ordered to hit on the second one.

Don't believe everything Lando Calrissian wrote, dude clearly had an axe to grind. He wasn't even at Yavin IV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Burt posted:

A number of things really spoilt this for me, it was an OK film but a poor Star Wars film;

The fact that Kylo went from being Luke's apprentice to Ultimate Bad rear end with no inbetween. No slaughter of Tuscan raiders, no splat the Younglings, just BAM EVIL.

If that's your take on Kylo, then I want to know what the hell movies you've been watching. Throwing temper tantrums is not something an ultimate bad rear end does.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

yeah and that's why his character is one of the few redeeming things of this whole thing. He's a gigantic manbaby that cosplays Vader. I mean, it's pretty transparent about that

honestly my biggest issue with the movie was: how many god drat transport ships did they have going to that planet

Like 30 something. They said it like three times

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Look, the movie doesn't SPECIFICALLY rule out my theory that Rey's dad was Boba Fett and her mom was the Sarlacc Pit...

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Dead Reckoning posted:

Princess Leia was needed back on her home planet.

The one that blew up?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

(annoyed grunt)

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Over 80% of the Resistance is dead and it's all Poe's fault

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Zeris posted:

That would actually be funny if 9 opened with him on trial.

It won't happen, but that would be goddamned amazing.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

Holy poo poo, how did I not think of that before? If Poe hadn't sent The Most Useless (Former) Stormtrooper and Random Quirky Asian Third Wheel off on the shittiest filler episode side quest, Benicio Del Stuttero doesn't let on about hey maybe there are some cloaked shuttles out there. Rey and Kylo have an actual knock-down drag-out, maybe Admiral Toxic Command Compartmentalization doesn't go full aloha snackbar, Phasma doesn't go out like a punk bitch, and Luke sits on his lovely little island and beats his dick.

Also Poe killed Random Quirky Asian Third Wheel's sister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

FastestGunAlive posted:

Prequels destroyed any appreciation I had for fett.

GET 'IM DAD!

• Locked thread