Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

MazelTovCocktail posted:

That movie was loving amazing.

That was another great SW movie. They're absolutely killing it the last few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Towards then end, during the Luke illusion bit I was looking at him and something looked off. His hair was still brown rather than grey. And I'm guessing it was like becayse the last time Kylo/Leia or anyone saw him before he disappeared he would have looked like that. I thought that was a cool touch.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Movie was good and the audience audibly gasped at the lightspeed ram aftermath.

I saw it in 3d in IMAX and that was fuckin incredible.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Zeris posted:

There is just something special about what star wars does to people, jfc

Yep. It’s incredible how invested into ~18 hours of film some people are.

Just appreciate it as a dumb space magic western and you won’t be disappointed.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Re: Benicio’s character. I really thought we were going to see Lando as that character the way that he was described by the Cantina owner from TFA .

Wasted opportunity IMO.

• Locked thread