Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
are your balls self contained?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
mine rely on a whole team of fruity men

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
my bros:

Robot Made of Meat

I keep them in a sack, if you must know.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
They're in the closet, next to the bicycle pump and the pile of Ethernet cabling I'm probably never going to reuse.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dads Dip Cup

for the most part yes but every now and then they will get a little rowdy and I'll have to yell "settle down, balls! contain yourselves!" they don't cause trouble they are just a little hyperactive sometimes

FutonForensic

haven't checked in a while but yeah

edit: THE BALLS ARE LOOSE

pork steaks

a lovely boy
I keep a grocery bag zip tied to my scrotum in the event that my balls fall out

Manifisto

yes, I have möbius balls in a klein bottle scrotum

my thang is oroborous, my sperm non-euclidian

help

ty nesamdoom!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Yes, of course... otherwise this ball pit would just be a big mess

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Hugh Malone posted:

Yes, of course... otherwise this ball pit would just be a big mess

WHO LET THE BALLS OUT??!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
In Mexico they call them "eggs" and so I keep my dozen in a carton.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
yes but they really work best if you purchase the accessory pack with the optional decals, adapter for operating in those weird european electric plugs, and the flavor packs/1001 recipe ideas

joke_explainer

Apparently, the background checked out; cover intact, to the administrative team I seemed like just another scientist. I spent my evening in a small apartment about twenty miles off base. The smell of stale cigarette smoke in the air, I'm not sure how many times I disassembled and reassembled the small pistol, mechanical efficiency and singularity of purpose keeping all conflicting thoughts out of my mind. The phone rang; the other phone, the one they gave me. With a cautious intake of breath, I answered. As always, the deepened, mechanically distorted voice sounded through the phone's tinny speaker.

Are your balls self-contained?

As always, I don't remember what happened next. Some form of conditioning, hypnotic suggestion installed into me sometime deep during training. I wouldn't even know that if I hadn't thought to record everything said that night, but just knowing about it meant that much more danger for me.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

joke_explainer posted:

Apparently, the background checked out; cover intact, to the administrative team I seemed like just another scientist. I spent my evening in a small apartment about twenty miles off base. The smell of stale cigarette smoke in the air, I'm not sure how many times I disassembled and reassembled the small pistol, mechanical efficiency and singularity of purpose keeping all conflicting thoughts out of my mind. The phone rang; the other phone, the one they gave me. With a cautious intake of breath, I answered. As always, the deepened, mechanically distorted voice sounded through the phone's tinny speaker.

Are your balls self-contained?

As always, I don't remember what happened next. Some form of conditioning, hypnotic suggestion installed into me sometime deep during training. I wouldn't even know that if I hadn't thought to record everything said that night, but just knowing about it meant that much more danger for me.

sockingtonsworth

imagining a sort of “balls reactor core”

sockingtonsworth

like iron man but there’s balls in the chest part

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Engineer: "we have made the perfect containment device for the ball. This design utilizes the least amount of materials, while maximizing the strength of the vessel"

*ball shaped container rolls away*

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
my balls are in an essentially velvet pouch

There is no clasp.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
The ballsack, home of the balls

joke_explainer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_w4HYXuo9M

google THIS

sockingtonsworth posted:

like iron man but there’s balls in the chest part

Testicles in the chest. Painful way to die.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
my balls are self contained

LP0 ON FIRE fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Nov 10, 2017

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
My balls require me to operate and maintain them, they are far from self contained.

----------------

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
my balls are free range, grass-fed and 100% organic

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
do your balls hang low?
do they wobble to and fro?
can you tie 'em in a knot?
can you tie 'em in a bow?
can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder
like a continental soldier?
do your balls hang low?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Olive! posted:

do your balls hang low?
do they wobble to and fro?
can you tie 'em in a knot?
can you tie 'em in a bow?
can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder
like a continental soldier?
do your balls hang low?

No not really

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
theyre in a sack, op

buried in the woods somewhere, i lost the map a couple weeks ago :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Are you in a lot of pain
Whyd you tie them in a knot
Cuz theyre gonna start to rot

• Locked thread