Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Is there a good summary of the Saudi leadership change / purges that could get me up to speed? If it explains their regional moves in more detail than my current understanding*, that's cool too, but not necessary.

*:supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Does the army let you enlist when you're underage, or do we have to wait until next year to send troops in who weren't even alive when we invaded?

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Call me naive, but I don't get what intentionally bombing hospitals is supposed to accomplish outside of a full on genocide campaign. Is that what they're going for?

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

That makes a gross kind of sense, and really just sounds like a localized genocide.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Orange Devil posted:

Welcome to the cold logic of war, enjoy your stay.

:confuoot: