Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
The bigger tag line: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/237730

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so this is, um, really alarming. so is this gonna be a giant land war now or is it gonna be a proxy war in Yemen.

It's going to be neither. Saudi Arabia is trying to distract everyone from its internal 'issues' right now, and Israel's being Israel and trying to make it worse because if there's anything they enjoy, it's Arabs killing other Arabs.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Count Roland posted:

So more of what they've been doing for years?

This.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Rabble posted:

We're going to war with Iran, right?

If it was going to happen, we'd be seeing a lot more signs of preparation that aren't happening (and which also can't be hidden). So we aren't...at least within the next 6-9 months.