Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Second time through, though I missed out on participating...last year? I hope I can be a good Santa again :ohdear:

Gift preferences:

I'm a big minis gamer, though my list of interested minis is a bit short. I play Warmahordes, Infinity, Malifaux, and have a small selection of KoW.

Minis options!

-Warmachine, Mercs!: Horgenhold Artillery Corps!
-Hordes, Minions!: Any and all gator options! I have pigs and some generic minions already, but am interested in gators! May be getting the Blindwater Cartel themeforce box that's coming out in January if that informs your purchasing decisions. Leaning towards gator warlocks and gator warbeasts first since I can play with pig infantry and generic solos if need be in the catch-all theme force.

Other mini-related options!

-Basing stuff! This can be bits, texture paints, or bases (rounded lip for WMH/Malifaux, beveled for Infinity). Malifaux and to a lesser extent WMH can take steampunk stuff, and I like run-down city/city warzone type stuff for that. Infinity will be good with "hard-ish" sci-fi stuff, though I do use desert-themed bases for my HaqqIslam stuff.
-Terrain! I like 3d stuff, and either Malifaux or Infinity will do nicely for theme.

W-w-WILDCARD!

-Have Dark Heresy RPG books lying around that you'll never use? I'm interested in any books other than the core Dark Heresy and core Deathwatch books, except for the campaign/adventure-type books.
-Anything I don't have to actively cage after opening the box!

No anime, dongs, or anime dongs. Please don't give money to Games Workshop even if people allege they are turning around.

General location: Kansas City, Kansas.

Solemn vow: Should I Grinch my Santee, may my balls be bitten off by a reindeer.

Pyrolocutus fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Nov 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Thanks Santa! I don't know who you are since your S.A. name wasn't on the thing, but looking forward to starting to read through the fluff tonight!

EDIT: Oh hey, there was a second thing shipped separately! These dudes will do well for blasting stuff off the table top. For the Emperor, and for coin!

Note on my own progress: I've gotten part of my gift and will be getting the remainder during a Black Friday dealio on...Friday. Once I have everything, I'll box and ship.

Pyrolocutus fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Nov 22, 2017

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Leper, check your email. I was a dumb-dumb and deleted my Santee's address during inbox cleaning.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

My package was dropped off at the post office today with an ETA of ~the 28th.

Now to worry about whether it'll get there ok and if my Santee will like it :ohdear:

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

occamsnailfile posted:

I got a box in the mail today!

It contained a nice selection of colored clay and some great monster manuals. The Catspector General seized Creatures Anathema for customs processing but I am hoping it will be released if I pay proper Fancy Feast bribes.

Thanks Pyrolocutus!

Hope you're enjoying it :) Wasn't sure if going off your listed beaten track of monster manuals would be for the best, but hope they're all good reading. I love reading those types of things myself, even if I find it hard to make time for actual games these days. Happy Pokemon sculpting too!

• Locked thread