Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

I know this has been discussed adnauseam but Im looking for a storage solution, and being a woodworker with a CNC I'm thinking of making this one.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2735730

Has anyone made this before? If so any critiques or anything you'd change if you were to make it again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

Nothing here yet, but I've seen some people posting on reddit that theirs has arrived. So hopefully soon!

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

I've never really been a fan of the stock element tracker in Gloomhaven. It's super weird all 6 don't fit side by side, and my group found it easy to knock them around and lose the spot at times. Especially when my buddies cat would jump onto the table.

So I decided to make us a new one out of wood. Pretty happy with how it turned now.

I also managed to keep it smaller, which is a nice bonus since we have a small kitchen table.

Getting super excited for Frosthaven now. Really hope there are no more delays so we can get to it over the winter while there is much less to do socially.

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

Xiahou Dun posted:

Hot drat that’s pretty. Really like the wood-burnt aesthetic.

But how do you mark strong vs waning?

Thanks!

We just use the icon size. So inside is strong, middle waning, outside inert.

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

Viper915 posted:

If you want to get real crafty I bet you could do some neat tricks with a forstner bit and some neodymium magnets to have it "click" into preset locations

The pieces are quite stable in their positions as it's a tight fit so they can only move in one direction. So I'm not too worried about bumping the table, and the stock piece would have the same issue.

Magnets is a great idea though, I bet that would be satisfying even if it doesn't add much functionality. Thanks for the idea.

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

I'm kinda hoping it lands right at Christmas. I think the optimal time to get my group back together will be just after when winter is hitting hard and there is poo poo all else to do. Then we can hopefully ride that momentum through summer with weekly sessions.

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

Jcam posted:

Any other Canadians still waiting to receive shipping notice/their games? It's lonely out here.

I got my copy 2 weeks ago in the GTA but a friend in the same city who also backed day 1 hasn't heard a thing.
He did opt for the removable sticker pack so maybe there is a delay there? Or just bad luck?
Hope you hear something soon.

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

My party just finished Scenario 14 and we unlocked Coral and Kelp. The group agreed on Kelp but I was excited for Coral as Ive seen some spoilers and it looks awesome.

Can anyone give a rough idea on how long till we'll have a chance at the other class? Is it further down that same path?
Im mostly curious as my personal quest is nearing completion, though Im sure any class will be fun.

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

dwarf74 posted:

Coral / Kelp unlocking
Sorry friends, it'll be late campaign before you get the other. Probably one of the last ones.

Bummer! Appreciate the info, though; I won't hold up on retiring for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

Does anyone have recommendations for a Coral damage/bruiser guide?

I just had a rather quick retirement at level 5 playing a tank/water build. It did the tanking well, but the water felt very clumsy to use efficiently and actually get the benefit of the three check perk. Overall, it was an interesting class, and level 5 is pretty early to retire so I'm considering rolling it again with a different view.