Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
cannot have a conversation with you without saying "right?" after every sentence they say.

Goddamn that poo poo pisses me off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
You're

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That's why I say "I know right?!" in response.

Makes for great friends, right?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Ive always been partial to "amirite?"

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

"Incorrect!", I answer those people.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Smelly

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I just say wright instead.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I hate people who spit when they talk but are completely oblivious to it.

Don't tell me you can't see those droplets coming out.

You loving know what you're doing you human piece of garbage.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Literally A Person posted:

Especially when its someone like a boss or a professor or something so you cant really say anything as its hitting you in the face.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You're racist op hth. Now complain about "it is what it is"

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
people who end sentences with "right?" > people who end sentences with "yes/yeah?" > people who end sentences with "no?"

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I say right because it makes you think I agree with the dumb things you are saying.
The truth is I'm not listening at all.

Killswitch
Feb 25, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

people who end sentences with "right?" > people who end sentences with "yes/yeah?" > people who end sentences with "no?"

In Canada we end sentences with "eh?" At least i do, honestly more than I'm comfortable admitting to. I am an embarrassing stereotype

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I end my sentences with an obscene gesture. No complaints thus far.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Oh?

Uh huh.

Really?

Huh!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

jon joe posted:

Oh?

Uh huh.

Really?

Huh!

I see.

Hmmm.

Yeah.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
"fer sure"

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
AYESSIR

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Just Sayin'.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
That's just the way it is. Period.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
a sealed room full of deathless nerds who have to tell each other about how annoyed they are about some mostly harmless thing, or the planet will stop turning

"adults who wear seersucker!!" they might cry, or, "on-ear headphones!!"
"hah! better than the fools who go down the stairs slowly on the left-hand side!" come the responses, "and people who chew on hard candies!!!"
"using 'you' instead of 'one' for gender neutral impersonal pronouns!" somebody grumbles
"ugh. people who use 'one' in informal contexts," sneers another, avoiding eye-contact
"men who own cats," states another confidently. "women who own cats," offers another, "and talk about cats and think breaking bad is better than the wire, rochelle."

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cubone posted:

a sealed room full of deathless nerds who have to tell each other about how annoyed they are about some mostly harmless thing, or the planet will stop turning

"hah! better than the fools who go down the stairs slowly on the left-hand side!" come the responses, "and people who chew on hard candies!!!"
"using 'you' instead of 'one' for gender neutral impersonal pronouns!" somebody grumbles
"ugh. people who use 'one' in informal contexts," sneers another, avoiding eye-contact
"men who own cats," states another confidently. "women who own cats," offers another, "and talk about cats and think breaking bad is better than the wire, rochelle."

My own personal hell

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mre
College Slice

Cubone posted:

Do you guys mind if I start jacking off?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Uhhuh.
Yeah.
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Pure pazaak.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Blue Train posted:

You're racist op hth. Now complain about "it is what it is"

"It is what it is" is a thing i said to customers all the time working in an auto shop. I mean i wasnt wrong. Also better than saying, well your a poo poo car owner and let it get to this point and now your mad about your huge bill.

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
salt their food without first tasting it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jose posted:

Smelly

butt

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
poors

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Basically just whining about trivial things in general, which seems to be the norm these days. I don't need that poo poo anymore it's exhausting.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Literally A Person posted:

I'm not spitting, my mustache is just wet from drinking water. I'll start carrying a handkerchief to dry it from now on.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Preoptopus posted:

cannot have a conversation with you without saying "right?" after every sentence they say.

Goddamn that poo poo pisses me off.

Saying "right" after every sentence, it's wrong, innit. That poo poo's annoying, innit.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Osric
Sep 25, 2012
If someone says "right?" after every sentence it's because you're not very bright and they need to make sure you're following what they're saying.

I hate people who think eating high pH foods prevents cancer because "cancer cells can't exist in an alkaline environment". They're all over facebook and they're so smug in their stupid conviction it makes me wish they'd choke on their grapefruit.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

All disease is the result of ph imbalances all you need to do to cure most of them is take a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Cancer isn't real tho

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I dont hate anyone. I dont need that kind of negativity in my life.

With that being said I dont understand how Comfy Fleece Sweater hasnt choked to death on his own semen yet. Oh how I hate him! :argh:

Osric
Sep 25, 2012

Blue Train posted:

All disease is the result of ph imbalances all you need to do to cure most of them is take a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Cancer isn't real tho
A doctor proved it but Big Pharma assassinated him by giving him a measles vaccination.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Couple years ago I was dating a girl that would end every sentence with "but actually", and all her friends did it and it drove me bananas.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

I'm not spitting, my mustache is just wet from drinking water. I'll start carrying a handkerchief to dry it from now on.

Dude, that's all I ask.

:respek:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I say "ya know" or "nahahmeen?" sort of an "irl" version of iykwim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Wth how do u end a sentence with that, sounds horrible... BUT ACUALLY.

I hate uh people who kill people usually I guess.

• Locked thread