Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Gotta remember what you are all thankful for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

I'm thankful for byob and the stuffed crust pizza from pizza hut I am eating right now.

----------------

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
im thankful for having yet another drilldo squirt appreciation day

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sockingtonsworth

I Am Thankful For Being Suspended In This Weightless 4D-Internet Chamber for the 20th year in a row (they’re adding VR in 2018!!!)

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm thankful for byob and the stuffed crust pizza from pizza hut I am eating right now.

ditto, except sub in RC Cola with cherry flavored CBD syrup instead of Pizza Hut.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
Best pizza is definitely thin crust Alfredo sauce pepperoni chicken and jalepeno from dominos.

Fredflonston

I am thankful that Taco Tuesday always falls on Thanksgiving.

drilldo squirt

Fredflonston posted:

I am thankful that Taco Tuesday always falls on Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for taco tuesday in general.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Sometimes I'm thinking about tacos and I notice it's tuesday. Then I'm like nice I'm going to buy some tacos and eat them, and then I do.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
im thankful that today is payday. taco tuesday is getting a friday remix this week.

• Locked thread