Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Our president right now really got famous back in the heady days of the 1980s, and he even got to appear in movies! He played the difficult role of Donald Trump in Ghosts Can't Do It, and the role of Donald Trump in Home Alone 2; before that, of course, he got his big break on TV playing Donald Trump on The Jeffersons. But while our President has had his day in Hollywood, it's not fair that none of his GOP buddies haven't! Let's give them a chance to shine, alright? Because if we've got to have 80s politics, we might as well have 80s movies as well!

For example, who can forget Roy Moore's iconic breakout role starring with a young Molly Ringwald?

So give me your shops! I want to see Ted Cruz in Cruising, y'all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

corn in the bible posted:

Our president right now really got famous back in the heady days of the 1980s, and he even got to appear in movies! He played the difficult role of Donald Trump in Ghosts Can't Do It, and the role of Donald Trump in Home Alone 2; before that, of course, he got his big break on TV playing Donald Trump on The Jeffersons. But while our President has had his day in Hollywood, it's not fair that none of his GOP buddies haven't! Let's give them a chance to shine, alright? Because if we've got to have 80s politics, we might as well have 80s movies as well!

For example, who can forget Roy Moore's iconic breakout role starring with a young Molly Ringwald?

So give me your shops! I want to see Ted Cruz in Cruising, y'all!

loving lol. I wish I could shoop.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
14 Candles

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Atta boy im gonna shop.something up real good

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Kak posted:

14 Candles

oh god

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kak posted:

14 Candles

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Kak posted:

14 Candles

Perfect

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

William Friedkin took a chance on casting this Texan debate-club star for his controversial film, but I can't argue with the results:

Kak posted:

14 Candles

holy poo poo

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kak posted:

14 Candles

:vince: Perfection.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

corn in the bible posted:

William Friedkin took a chance on casting this Texan debate-club star for his controversial film, but I can't argue with the results:

:yarg: :five: :gary:

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

Kak posted:

14 Candles

Goddamn.

Edit: godDAMN.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Kak posted:

14 Candles

Idgi

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

technically 1979 but who cares

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Noblesse Obliged posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Q7CcINC8M

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Noblesse Obliged posted:

lmao

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Yipee kai ai aeyee.. that's Cherokee for merry Christmas

-gwb

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

god drat

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I was thinking about badly-photoshopping Trump as an OCP executive from Robocop but that would be insulting to OCP's hiring standards.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

It's better than I could have ever hoped

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Kak posted:

14 Candles

I had to look up the original title. Holy gently caress this joke has depth most photoshops can only dream of.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hah. i, too, enjoy the joke. because i understand it fully, and that's why it's funny. yeah

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

hah. i, too, enjoy the joke. because i understand it fully, and that's why it's funny. yeah

He hosed a 14 year old. In America, you put one candle on a cake, known colloquially as a "birthday cake", for each year you have lived through up until that point. There is a popular movie called 16 Candles, where the main character turns 16 years old during the events of the film, that the post is satirizing.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ok that's pretty funny, dunno if it's transcendently so though. better meditate on it for a bit

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

ok that's pretty funny, dunno if it's transcendently so though. better meditate on it for a bit

It's real funny

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Also the main character of 16 Candles is raped.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what, by a republican? ok this is getting a bit more multilayered, nice

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.

Who What Now posted:

He hosed a 14 year old. In America, you put one candle on a cake, known colloquially as a "birthday cake", for each year you have lived through up until that point. There is a popular movie called 16 Candles, where the main character turns 16 years old during the events of the film, that the post is satirizing.

Who is the "he" being referenced here? I don't tune into news so I'm not entirely dialed in to this sick reference.

Club Sandwich
May 25, 2012

Foreskin Problems posted:

Who is the "he" being referenced here? I don't tune into news so I'm not entirely dialed in to this sick reference.

Roy moore, republican politician and general scumbag from Alabama

edit: welp, joke's on me

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Foreskin Problems posted:

Roy Moore is the GOP candidate for a Senate seat in Alabama that was vacated by Jeff Sessions when he became the Attorney General under Trump. He was known for being a far-right (even by GOP standards) candidate who unironically believes "Christian law" trumps the constitution. Also, when he was Chief Justice he was kicked out twice for refusing to remove a Ten Commandments monument and for telling his judges not to issue same-sex marriage licenses after the freaking SCOTUS ruled on it. Recently it's been revealed he is a huge sex criminal who sexually assaulted teenagers.

But, it's Alabama, so they'll vote for him.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
And here's to the government of Alabama
In the swamp of their bureaucracy they're always bogging down
And criminals are posing as the mayors of the towns
And they hope that no one sees the sights and no one hears the sounds
And the speeches of the governor are the ravings of a clown

And here's to the laws of Alabama
Congressmen will gather in a circus of delay
While the Constitution is drowning in an ocean of decay
Unwed mothers should be sterilized, I've even heard them say