Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Neither do I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I don't think you're allowed to have a fetish for your own feet, I mean you'd never leave the house, you'd just sniff your feet!

I guess you might jog a bit to get your feet smelly again.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
i have thick socks, and i never wear the same pair of shoes for more than a day. easiest way to combat smelly shoes is to just alternate between two pairs of shoes.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Too busy sucking dick op

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

really helps a guy unwind after a long day at the dick-sucking factory

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
No, but I slather my dirty underwear all over my face.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I have a dryer for my work boots and it's really awesome because it keeps them from smelling awful. Moisture means bacteria and bacteria means awful smell. So a boot dryer and a little powder occasionally and my work boots never smell awful. Works on my running shoes too.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i love the stench of my own crotch but smelling feet is for weirdos

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
no op i dont date anyone so no

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
My shoes dont stink because I dont wear them on my rear end in a top hat op. :shrug:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

My shoes don’t stink because I don’t wear them on my rear end in a top hat op. :shrug:

Bad news friend every time you put on shoes they are going on an rear end in a top hat

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Blue Train posted:

Bad news friend every time you put on shoes they are going on an rear end in a top hat

True true. :thunk:

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

When I was a teenager at my first job I wore sneakers that had gotten wet the day before. They smelled like a kennel of wet dogs. I was politely asked to clock out and get different shoes from home or buy another pair. When we were clocking out for the night my manager told me that dusting the inside with baking soda helps with that, and I've been doing it ever since.

So to answer your question, no you loving weirdo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

White people smell like wet dog anyway tho

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mre
College Slice
ya my dog does

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Blue Train posted:

I tried telling my boss that and he was just like "sir, this is a mcdonald's drive thru"

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Blue Train posted:

I thought we smelled like sour milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Sometimes I scratch my bum and sniff it :twisted: