Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shwa

yeah I'm a game yeah I play girls
My names Regis Peabody, and I'm the LEAST chill person you've ever met!

I'm a straight laced lawyer, who doesn't know how to get down and relax every now and then. To me, everything's ALLL BUSINESS.

I live in New York City, the least chill place on earth! I've been known to yell at pedestrians when I'm in a car, and yell at drivers when I'm on foot!

Do you think YOU can make me chill out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Hit this blunt Regis.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
"chill out relax and smoke a bong w me" - rznv

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Regis, I used to be like you until one day my whole life changed. Maybe that'll happen for you too.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
First, get a medical marijuana recommendation from one of the doctors listed here that's the most convenient for you.

Then, contact these fine folks here to aquire some chill medicine, and you can legally and ethically proceed to

cda posted:

Hit this blunt Regis.

my new dog posted:

"chill out relax and smoke a bong w me" - rznv

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

shwa posted:

My names Regis Peabody, and I'm the LEAST chill person you've ever met!

I'm a straight laced lawyer, who doesn't know how to get down and relax every now and then. To me, everything's ALLL BUSINESS.

I live in New York City, the least chill place on earth! I've been known to yell at pedestrians when I'm in a car, and yell at drivers when I'm on foot!

Do you think YOU can make me chill out?

This sounds like the overly-dramatic intro for the coolest tv gameshow.

Hello, my name is regis, and I want to be... a chillionaire.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Darkman Fanpage
you should smoke some weed and... *looks at his palm to see whats written on it* "chillax"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artoke

here is a longshot of an idea: have you tried being even more serious? like maybe you can become so un-chill that you loop back around and become the most chill.

or, you know, just smoke some weeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

• Locked thread