Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Can I put in a request for the dogs in paintings thread, it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Dogs in paintings is absolutely in the que! But right now the issue is finally ironing out technical issues so we can hit the haunted house thing tomorrow. And it's not going well hahaha :suicide:

Did you get hold of Lowtax?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Lowtax posted:

I hosed up and take full responsibility for it, this entire year has been absolute hell. No excuses for or from me, but trust me, crappy stuff has been happening pretty much nonstop.

Nice work kid now get those articles on that front page and we can blow this thing and go home

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I vote for dog thread next, it's mental good

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Dogs in paintings is excellent. Is it goldmined yet? I waited until then to cut off submissions for the last one but that was arguably too long- and I still have the end of banker waiting. I'd like to use that while it's still even remotely relevant, but I understand if you guys want "phresher" phridays?

There are still a few subs coming in but I think a gbs mod could give last call before the goldmine and close it off in a few days maybe?