Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

It really is harder than one might think, I owe G0m and Garbageday some serious respect. I spent like an hour trying to figure out this one image of a log-flume ride from Adventurehog and eventually just had to give up, I could not figure out the joke and neither could the three people I showed it to OR Google search-by-image.

Really, I learned a ton of lessons from doing Banker.bmp and I hope they'll improve this year's crop. For example I'm gonna save my art-historian bullshit for an optional last-page comments thing that always moves the conversation to "join the forums!" and I redid the watermark to use the font and logo Lowtax prefers. I'm pushing for this week, fingers crossed.

if you're talking about mine google kansas water slide accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Well luckily the front page comes with a money-back guarantee!

Seriously, you're quibbling with me about which Trump thread was more important? C'mon now. They were both okay, for low-hanging fruit. If it really matters to you come volunteer, and then you can pick the :right: threads.

Lol bro calm down

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

I'm sorry, I'm just a little frustrated is all. I was under instruction not to feature political threads in phridays and I got hectored into it anyway, then there's another political thread people wanted more, I just can't seem to win.

This must be very difficult for you every six months