Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Someone hasn't watched John Wick 3 :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry
Aug 23, 2019

It has Neo killing people with office supplies. And there are dogs in it. It's cool.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

You guys are doing important work

itry
Aug 23, 2019

I think the real tragedy is the possibilty that someone has never heard about Animorphs :(

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Is this our fault? :ohdear:

itry
Aug 23, 2019

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I'm confused, what do you mean?

I think it's the first time HumbleBundle are selling a Romance Novels bundle... after that photoshop phriday.

I just got a chuckle from that. :kiddo:

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Ended on a cliffhanger

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Hate Speech isn't Free Speech. It's probably only in the U.S. that there's an inability to grasp this concept.

Also stand-up rules apply. If you're going to be touching serious subjects, you better be sure you're on top of your game.
Sadly random internet people are usually not comedic geniuses.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

:nice:

Edit: Oh god, the puns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry
Aug 23, 2019

It's a collection of humorous photoshops. Don't worry about it.