Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Banker.jpg just got goldmined, five stars and 1286 votes in 8 days.

People really want to see this. It's being shared on Twitter. It should be on the homepage.

Also from qcs

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Just give admins access to it. [Articles / Phridays]

They could run contests on the forum, eg make the best op for a phriday / choose images, etc. It's free and they're trusted.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Jul 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Banker owned. Someone post Banker 2: the circus is back in town. Or some other cartoon strip Photoshop thread.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Nice work.

The corn or die goldmined thread has a ready made Phriday in the op, btw.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

You're doing the lord's work and a lot of goons appreciate it.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Nice! I wish you luck. There's a ton of shop threads to choose from.

Hope you work it out, taxman.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Nov 13, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

It really is harder than one might think, I owe G0m and Garbageday some serious respect. I spent like an hour trying to figure out this one image of a log-flume ride from Adventurehog and eventually just had to give up, I could not figure out the joke and neither could the three people I showed it to OR Google search-by-image.

I can contact some via discord if they don't have pms.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Jan 19, 2019

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I'd say if a shop has someone staring at it for an hour, that's hilarious in a different way tbh.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Extremely blessed Phriday. Nice.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Nice.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

No offence but I'd probe anyone posting in a Photoshop thread like that. It doesn't add anything to a front page either, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It's back, baby. Will put another (recent one this time) up this week!